Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    safe travels, @brendabethman!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still think the record was last Thanksgiving weekend at MDW. The TSA line was so long it not only left the terminal building but at one point the end was off the airport grounds.

The PANYJNJ that runs JFK, LGA and EWR is so fed up they have told thee TSA that they either get their act together or they will bring in private security to replace them.

Congress gave the TSA more money this week but the head of the agency said not to expect any relief this summer.

If you fly more than once a year, get either Global Entry or Pre-Check. It's worth it. (As long as you fly on the airlines that are a part of it. Not all are.)
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

NJ
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarha View Post
    My husband said he breezed through security at EWR yesterday afternoon. He said crowds moved very smoothly
    I should have been more specific with my earlier dissing of EWR - Terminal C has been the worst. I've flwon out of Terminal A this year with far fewer delays. Maybe there is hope!
    Eat well, travel often.

Forum Member
    Pacific Northwest
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PDX has been fine, both Pre-Check and regular lines seemed to be going along fine. OAK Terminal 1: not so fine, but that isn't unusual- it takes forever, even on a normal day. I recently arrived at OAK just prior to the Norwegian Airlines departure, and they let the crew through the closed Pre-Check lane while 8 or 10 of us Pre-Check folks stood there and watched. A particularly energetic TSA agent decided to let us all through before they closed it down again.

I usually try to go to Terminal 2, but I had some lovely blisters on my feet, and didn't want to walk back to T1.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3