Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

New York
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone tried Betabrand clothing?

Hi all! I keep seeing ads for and am very tempted to buy these Betabrand Dress Yoga Pants but I'm hesitant since no one I know has actually ever purchased from the company. Has anyone here tried them? I'd love to hear your opinions

PS I also think I'm in love with this skirt/skort
    Self-declared Captain of Team AUBERSKY

Hoping for a return of Hunter and Sage...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Travel Yoga Skort, the Travel Yoga pants and the Black Seersucker dress.

The dress is cut strangely and not very flattering but I like the fabric and the idea so I may have my tailor try to alter it.

I really like the Travel Yoga products. Durable, comfortable fabric, nice lines, has pockets but always could use more. I am surprised by how often I wear the skort considering I prefer items that have individual components. I also like that the waist is reasonably placed (not lowrider, not mom jeans)

Indianapolis
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've also been tempted to order various things from Betabrand! @Tiviander How quick-drying is the fabric?
    A30 Black Dyneema/Wasabi, PCSB Iberian, S19 Black Dyneema/Wasabi, SE Forest/UV, SCB Orange 152/Navy , A30 End Pocket PC Steel Dyneema, TSS in various sizes: Solar, Iberian, Wasabi, Steel, and Zest. 3D COC Orange 152, COP Cayenne, Small OP Solar, COW Wasabi, LSB Wasabi, SSB Zest, PCBP Steel, TT Zest,

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Travel Yoga items are a thick black poly blend fabric. I have only ever machine washed and dried them so I don't know how quick drying they would be. Probably not very. I don't think they would be as minimalist (lightweight, quick drying) as the Royal Robbins Discovery line (love the trousers, capris and skirts) or the Ex Officio trousers.
    They are stretchy, comfortable and sturdy.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered two different styles of the yoga dress pants (straight leg and crop) and in various sizes. I thought both were far too form-fitting for the workplace and the material felt quite thin. I'm pretty bottom heavy though so that might account for my perception. My friend, who isn't as curvy as me, has had no problems with either fit or the thinness of material.

EDIT: I should also say that I also dress pretty conservatively for work. My friend, on the other hand, welcomes the "definition" the pants provide.

New York
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the great info! It turns out that one of my irl friends ordered a pair and we're pretty much the same size so I can try her's on before ordering

New York
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE: In the last few weeks I've placed three orders with Betabrand and have had to do one exchange--they get two big thumbs up from this girl! I'm in love with both the Work it Skort and the Travel Yoga Skorts. I agree that the yoga line may be too casual for some work environments but the Work it Skort is definitely "traditional" enough for a business environment. The quality seems good (I can't vouch for longevity) and the fabrics have a nice hand. The CS on the return/exchange was excellent. Even though the return/exchange was no fault of their's they went above and beyond to help me out and even gave me complimentary expedited shipping so I would have the item in time to wear to a planned event. Yeah, I might have a new brand addiction

PS if anyone is thinking of placing a first time order, PM me and I'll send you a referral coupon if you'd like.