Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: Tapatalk help

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tapatalk help

Okay fellow forumites, I've decided to enter the 21st century and added Tapatalk to my cellphone to peruse the TB forums. I had been accessing them via the TB website and need some help.

Normally, I'd click on "new posts" to see all the new posts. I think I figured out how to do this on Tapatalk by clicking on "unread." Is this correct?

Notifications...if someone "likes" a post or sends me a private message via the forum, how do I access that on Tapatalk? I have those when I log in via the website but I am not alerted nor are they shown in Tapatalk.

Thanks.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 things - at least in my phone. there is an "envelope" in the top bar and that is where messages to you come in. and, when you open a post, there's a checkmark across the top, and if you check it, you'll be notified of followup posts to that topic. HTH.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk