Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bag purchasing Experience

Hi folks,

So i recently purchased a WF in halcyon. I have ballistic bags but thought i'd try a halcyon bag and it isn't for me. I have had a problem with the bag and sent an inquiry to support. Here's how it went.

Me: "Hi TB. Ive got a problem with my bag. Here's some pictures"
    TB: "Can we ask how you have been using it"
    Me: "Just usual bag stuff, here's some detail on how i have been using on a daily basis since i got it. I can't explain why this problem has occurred on this bag"
    TB: "No worries, we'll replace it and you can send back that one. Where should we send the replacement and do you want the same one or a different one?"
    Me: "Thats great, thanks, but i'm in the middle of Africa at the moment, can i return it after Christmas when i finish my work rotation?"
    TB: "No worries"
    Me: "I am scheduled to go on a business trip in the next few weeks, can i still use my bag?"
    TB: "No worries"
    Me: "By the way, I have an A45 and a Pilot in Coyote, any chance you have a coyote WF lying around?"
    TB: "Sure, we've got one kicking around, it's all yours"
    Me: "Can i purchase a few odds and ends and can you post them with this replacement bag"
    TB: "No worries"... All done for you"

Obviously the above a total abbreviation and paraphrase of the actual conversations, but you get the idea Smilie

I just want to say a big thank you to Mike and Kat for helping me with this. An absolute pleasure to deal with.

I'm not a TB fan for life because of their bags. I'm a fan for life because of their amazing service.

Keep up the fantastic work folks Embarrassment

Khalil
    Last edited by LordAnubis; 11-01-2016 at 06:08 AM.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have also found the TB staff to be absolutely awesome. I've only had a couple of problems, and they were solved right away. It just makes me want to buy even more TB stuff.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much for the kind words, Khalil! We love what we do, and I'm so glad you had a good experience. Smilie

I've shared your message with Kat too. She's a great part of our wonderful team!

Forum Member
    North of Seattle, South of Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay for Mike. He also took care of a 'UPS is stupid' problem for me......

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another shout out for the exceptional customer service at Tom Bihn. The crew is amazing. In my experience, it seems that excellent customer service is in general a rarity and I am shocked when I receive it. And I am definitely not a demanding customer. Oftentimes I wonder why a person would take a job dealing with customers when they seem to resent helping them. On the other hand, the TB Crew is always gracious when I call and ask them to paw through different pouch bins for a specific color and very patient and informative when I call with a question. In short, I am very grateful for their unfailing kindness. It does not go unnoticed. So from this very happy customer "Thank you!!"

Forum Member
    Bangalore
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Bihn's customer service is legendary in the world of online purchases. Their knowledge, responsiveness and unfailing courtesy is stupefying as it is amazing! And you combine that with products that are of the highest quality and built with system design thinking of how we as users use them and you have a darn perfect or close to perfect company that there is. Thank you TB. You folks rock!
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut, TB packing cubes and accessories.

Minneapolis, MN
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Aeronaut 30 with then limited edition northwest sky lining came with a mark on the inside. I called, sent a picture, and they had me send it back for free, replaced the stained panel (no small feat because NWS was in short supply) and sent it back to me. Took less than a week.
    Bag purchasing Experience-img_3019-jpg

Beautiful bag made even better with great customer service!

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have also found TB customer service to be excellent. It is why I keep buying the bags.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TB Ravelry Moderator Mausermama's Avatar
    Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
    Hi folks,

I'm not a TB fan for life because of their bags. I'm a fan for life because of their amazing service.

Khalil
    This. You hit the nail on the head. I love this company! And of course the quality of the bags is way above par!