Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the general question of which size carryon to buy, I found this excellent list. I like that the way the airlines are separated into groups (US, European low-cost, etc.).

And, thanks, Darcy and others, for the great blog post!
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    On the general question of which size carryon to buy, I found this excellent list. I like that the way the airlines are separated into groups (US, European low-cost, etc.).

And, thanks, Darcy and others, for the great blog post!
    Beth, thanks for the link to that very comprehensive list. It is very helpful. Nowadays I like to double-check baggage requirements before I purchase a ticket just to make sure I don't have a surprise later on.

As for the blog post, I would add shop bags for both a personal item and also for packing clothes. They are so versatile and hold a crazy amount stuff. I never travel without one.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeBru View Post
    Looks good @bchaplin! I wonder how a Brain Bag would do if you tightened the straps to make it narrower?
    I was wondering about the same thing. If I fly somewhere for an extended trip, I usually take two laptops (work and personal). I don't have to, but it does make life easier. They both fit in my TriStar, but that definitely doesn't fit under the seat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3