Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Digital Nomad
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone recommend mens' travel jeans?

Something with a cotton/synthetic blend? I want to wear jeans, but I'm hoping that there are some nice blended jeans that dry faster and take up less space. A secure pocket would be nice, too. My budget is flexible, and since you all seem to be the "packing light" type, I thought I'd ask here.

Any recommendations?

EDIT: I should probably mention I'm looking for relatively stylish, slim-fit style jeans. Something I'd wear with a nice blazer.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out Rohan and Patagonia.
    both do 'performance' (their term not mine!) jeans that would meet your criteria.

for example-
    http://www.rohan.co.uk/mens-travel-a...ocode=04341188

if they're a bit practical, Howies make some really nice lightweight jeans that are a bit more trendy-

howies - Men's jeans
    Last edited by Mathew; 01-12-2017 at 06:55 AM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was recently discussed in the Packing Lists forum, so hopefully you can find some good recommendations there!
    DLBC (black Dyneema) **Missing **, Synapse 25 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), Synapse 19 (Navy/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), PCBP for TriStar (Iberian), Synapse 19 (Navy/Solar), Ristretto for iPad (Black/Wasabi), Large Shop Bag (Island),mini Q-kit, various packing cubes, stuff sacks, and pouches.

Retired but not forgotten: TriStar (Black/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Solar), Synapse 25 (French Blue/Steel).

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outlier. Look at the thread linked by nealopp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    Check out Rohan and Patagonia.
    both do 'performance' (their term not mine!) jeans that would meet your criteria.

for example-
    http://www.rohan.co.uk/mens-travel-a...ocode=04341188

if they're a bit practical, Howies make some really nice lightweight jeans that are a bit more trendy-

howies - Men's jeans
    I'd second the Rohan jeans (either the slim fit or normal). I have multiple pairs of both styles and use them for business travel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a pair of the Outlier Slim Dungarees, and like them pretty well, though they're a bit tight in the calves for me, which causes the legs to bunch up a bit.

They seem to dress up reasonably well, too.