Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: 1,000 cranes

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1,000 cranes

Did anyone see the new thing that's available?

Donation Crane

I never cease to be amazed by what the TB Crew comes up with and what their actions say about who they are. Integrity and kindness are so important, now more than ever, and they can show up in different forms. Even, sometimes, in the shape of a little bird.

Bethlehem, PA - USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just saw it! I am happy to support a company that (1) demonstrates excellent values and (2) because of their values, makes the world better.

Just another reason to be a proud Bihnion! (and buy more bags, hahaha)
    EDC: SK/SCB, Swift for knitting, DLBC for light carry days, shop bags
    TRAVEL: A45
    FAVORITE TB COLORS: indigo, kiwi, aubergine, verde, navy, zest dyneema, nordic dyneema, nordic halcyon, black halcyon, viridian, alphaviolet
    FAVORITE LINING COLORS: wasabi, northwest sky

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This makes my heart sing. I love the variety of places for donations. Anyone know if the donation is still tax deductible if done through TB?

Hell Hole Swamp, SC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really do love this! Can't wait to get mine!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    This makes my heart sing. I love the variety of places for donations. Anyone know if the donation is still tax deductible if done through TB?
    Good question, Pokilani. Short answer: no. I've added this paragraph to the Donation Crane page

You’re purchasing a Donation Crane from us and we’re making a donation of the entire $20 to the non-profit of your choice. Because the donation is submitted to the non-profit organization by us, you will not be able to claim a tax deduction for your purchase of the Crane. (Transparency: we, TOM BIHN Inc., would be able to claim the tax deduction.) If you’re inspired to make a large donation to any of the non-profit organizations we’ve highlighted (good for you!) we recommend going directly to their websites and submitting the donation personally.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, @Darcy!

Sierra Foothills, California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's wonderful. I just added one to the order I made this morning for a Cadet.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is incredible. And like @KatrinaWinkle, I am proud to carry my Bihn bags and proud to support this company.

I've been paying a lot more attention in the last year or so to the companies I buy from (important note: I have been feeling financially more secure, so it's been easier for me to do this), and TB ticks all the boxes. Thanks for being good people in a time that needs them!