Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chuck Berry-R.I.P.

Chuck Berry passed away at 90 years young.

Without Chuck Berry,Rock & Roll as we know it could not be the same.

He was One of a Kind and many of the crazy stories about him were true but none of them can tarnish his standing as a King of Rock & Roll!

Chuck was one of the most Genuine and Down to Earth people that I think I have ever known and I did work for both he and his Brother Paul. They are local here and Chuck played pretty much every week for 30 years when in town at a little Bar here and many would see him just standing around outside or walking around between sets,he seemed to never tire of playing live.

His music is in space and he was one of the first inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

Hail,Hail!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somehow I missed your post until now! Thanks for taking the time to post this tribute and share your personal experience with us. I just added some Chuck Berry to my playlist for today.
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)