Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    I voted again!
    Good luck!
    Whether she comes in first or not, she's very talented.
    Thank you! I think there are good things ahead for her in music. She's feeling really good about how far she's come, and is in good spirits. Happy to say that Annapurna has taken the lead this evening. We're hoping to really build that lead, but I think we'll need a very steady stream of votes through the weekend to pull this off. The overall top 3 winners will be chosen by judges, so it's possible that she could win that way. We shall see!
    --Amanda

Packing and gadget geek, collecting bags to disperse to my family.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RDR3 View Post
    She's amazing! Will pass on the link
    Thanks for sharing!
    --Amanda

BC Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been voting everyday and sharing with friends. It such a close race between first and second. Best of luck!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    I've been voting everyday and sharing with friends. It such a close race between first and second. Best of luck!
    ]]

Thank you so much! It's kept me on the edge of my seat for nearly 2 weeks. This morning, I noticed that the gal in 4th place has raced up to 3rd by getting 400 votes overnight. There's still a good margin between 2nd and 3rd, but that gap could narrow quickly if she can keep that many voters over the weekend. Gah! Make me even more nervous!

I am in awe of the show of support Annapurna is getting. I can say with certainty that I do not wish for a future as an event promoter, but it has been a learning experience to work with her to get the word out. I'd love to hand this job off to a professional next time. ;-)

Two more days of voting!
    --Amanda

York, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just logged on today to find this..voted before it was too late!

Good Luck AP

Jaffa
    S25 Black halcyon/NWS: S19 Grey/UV: WF Black/NWS: Co Pilot Grey/UV, & various little pouches all purples/grey.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is it! Today is the final day you can throw in your vote to support Annapurna in the popular vote of the Hit Like a Girl contest.

Annapurna was in first place by only 18 votes last I checked. Vote, vote, vote!

Phone: http://hitlikeagirlcontest.com (turn your phone sideways)

Computer: Annapurna Tobler | Hit Like A Girl

Contest ends at 11:59pm PST tonight. Please, please stick with us, and share to anyone you think would be willing to throw in their vote.

You guys are amazing for all the support you've already given. Thank you!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been voting every day, I hope it helped! This is a very cool contest to be involved in, and your daughter has a great future ahead of her
    WF: Original Halcyon/UV; Pilot: Original Halcyon/Wasabi; CP: Original Halcyon/Wasabi; SCB: Nordic Halcyon/Wasabi; LSs : Aubergine/Island and Nordic Halcyon/Monarch; DLBC: Nordic Halcyon/Steel; DLBP: Nordic Halcyon/NWS; SK: Black Halcyon/NWS; SEs: Black Halcyon/Wasabi and Nordic Halcyon/Iberian; LSB: Monarch; SSBs: Original Halcyon, Iberian, Sitka, Fjord; Clear 3DOC: Iberian; STT: Island; First Aid, various pouches and key straps

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jennvee View Post
    I've been voting every day, I hope it helped! This is a very cool contest to be involved in, and your daughter has a great future ahead of her
    Thank you so much! Your votes have absolutely helped. The contest has been so close the entire time. It feels great to be in the home stretch. 7 hours remain for voting, and we are running around town, trying to convince people to vote for her so she can build her lead. I'll share news as soon as I have it!
    --Amanda

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THANK YOU for your support! It has been nothing short of awesome to see our community rally to support Annapurna.

It looks like we won't have official results until 4/18, but we think Annapurna is the winner. I hate to have to wait! This was posted on the contest site after voting ended: "Voting is now closed! Tune in to DrumChannel on April 18 at 5pm PDT as we announce the winners."

I'm super excited to share that Annapurna has been invited to attend the awards show on 4/18, and she may be able to perform in the live show. It's such a cool opportunity!
    --Amanda

York, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fingers crossed, for the 18th...also its great she has been invited to attend the awards show.

Jaffa
    S25 Black halcyon/NWS: S19 Grey/UV: WF Black/NWS: Co Pilot Grey/UV, & various little pouches all purples/grey.

BC Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How exciting and wonderful for her! And painful to have to wait until the 18th. I wasn't even aware competitions like this existed. Glad we were all able to help her. I'll be waiting to hear the results!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those of you following along, I'm just sharing a reminder:

The Hit Like a Girl awards show is tomorrow, Tuesday, 4/18. Annapurna will be making an appearance! We'll find out about the winners, and she's been invited to perform during the show. If you want to watch, go to DrumChannel.com - The Best Drum Lessons and Drum Shows Online at 5pm PDT tomorrow. It's free to watch. :-)
    --Amanda

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She did it! Thanks so much for your support, friends. Annapurna was the popular winner of the Hit Like a Girl Contest! She totally rocked her performance, as well as an on camera interview during the show. I don't have a link to the show yet, but will share when I have it. What an awesome experience!
    --Amanda

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toblerhaus View Post
    She did it! Thanks so much for your support, friends. Annapurna was the popular winner of the Hit Like a Girl Contest! She totally rocked her performance, as well as an on camera interview during the show. I don't have a link to the show yet, but will share when I have it. What an awesome experience!
    Congratulations!!!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toblerhaus View Post
    I didn't have time to see the whole event (started at 2:00 p.m. my time, in the middle of the working day), but I checked in briefly to see Annapurna on the program.

moriond

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast