Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, congrats!

Forum Member
    Denver, CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations - that's great!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy, happy girl. For me, the best part of the entire experience was having her perform during the awards show. I can't wait to have access to the video to watch again.

IMG_4788-2 by Goosefeather26, on Flickr
    --Amanda

Packing and gadget geek, collecting bags to disperse to my family.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this will work even if you don't have a Facebook account. This is a link to most of the awards show.

https://www.facebook.com/drumchannel...5/?pnref=story

Her award announcement was in a different clip, but this has her performance and interview. Using the countdown timer on the far right, go to -46.25 to see AP's performance, and -38.54 to see the interview.

Thanks again, friends. Maybe she'll come to play in your city one day if all goes according to her plan. ;-)
    Last edited by Toblerhaus; 04-21-2017 at 12:57 AM.
    --Amanda

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting the link, I didn't get to watch it live. AP did great! What an exciting thing to get involved in! Also I love her hair, that girl has style Smilie

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Tom Bihn fans! Somehow a year has flown by, and I wanted to update this thread again. AP has spent a year immersed in all things music, and has entered the Hit Like a Girl contest again. You can view her entry here: AP Tobler Hit Like a Girl 2018.

Instead of aiming for the popular vote, she has set a goal of placing in the top 3 of the judged portion of the competition. She has been selected as the week 4 winner, which automatically places her in the finals. This means that it's now up to the judges to decide how she places. We won't have news until near the end of May, but I wanted to share her video since the forum and Tom Bihn company was so supportive of her endeavor last year.

If anyone is interested in following her music adventures, you can find links to all her social media accounts at her website here: https://www.aptobler.com.

ps. AP has taken over her dad's Brain Bag as her main travel bag, so now I have an excuse to save up and buy another Tom Bihn bag since we don't have enough to go around. Yay! ;-)
    --Amanda

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the update, Amanda! We're all rooting for AP Smilie
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3