Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rabergnc View Post
    Back in the xp era, I did anything I could to get a copy of windows without paying for it. Life got easier when I decided to pay for the product!
    Likewise! But the XP era was when I couldn't afford a Windows license (and couldn't have afforded TB bags if I'd known about them) and now I can afford software licenses and TB bags.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ain't that the way it is... or was...
    Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it best to purchase Windows 10 directly from Microsoft's web-site? Or are there any better deals on Win10 install-discs on the web?

Also: my primary use for Win10 in the short term will be to use Access and Publisher (both Windows-only) as well as Internet Explorer and Edge for certain highly specialized business web-sites (IE and Edge are also Windows-only). For the long term, I would also use Windows for DeLorme GPS applications, as well as possibly other GIS applications. Windows also seems more Android-friendly, so I imagine that if I connect an Android or WinMobile device to my iMac, I would be using Windows to connect.

Do any of these applications sound like I need more than a basic version of Win10?
    Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2