Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hampshire, UK
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I missed this thread earlier. Didn't realise there were different colours.

I've had 3 deliveries from TB over the last few months and each time received a blue sticker. I guess that's just coincidental then that they are all blue.

Loving the blue though so no complaints. Not sure what to do with them all though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Southern California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
    Purple, theres a purple option - how cool..now im torn between wanting a yellow or purple sticker.
    If anyone wants to trade my dark red one for either purple or yellow - that would be sooo good.
    Unfortunately,(for trades), I live in the UK, but sister lives in Florida, so have used her address as a go between.
    Thanks
    Jaffa
    Send me your UK address and I'll send you a purple. :-)You can keep the ones you have.

Forum Member
    Chicago, IL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe we should start a sticker trade thread! It sounds like quite a few of us have stacks of stickers in one color. For the price of a stamp we could trade for some variety. I've got a couple reds that could be rehomed.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping to get a red with my Side Kick I'll be ordering in two weeks, the greenish yellow one and three purple ones I have sitting in a pile with old buttons and stickers I've yet to use don't really fit where I want to stick it.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Seattle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldschatten View Post
    I'm hoping to get a red with my Side Kick I'll be ordering in two weeks, the greenish yellow one and three purple ones I have sitting in a pile with old buttons and stickers I've yet to use don't really fit where I want to stick it.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    If you don't get a red sticker, PM me and I'd be happy to send you mine, as red is not really my color.
    Rambling On. . . . .

Forum Member
    Chicago, IL
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @waldschatten I also have extra red stickers, so let me know if you end up getting a different color. I can send one out no problem, and would love another one in purple!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meglet View Post
    So, for the past few TB orders I have received and been hoarding those nice little "Going is Good" stickers. Now that I have a car again, I'm contemplating sticking one of them in a rear or side window, although normally I prefer no stickers or at most removeable interior cling stickers.

But first I'm curious: where did you stick your sticker? How hard was it to apply, and has it stuck around well?
    I put one of my stickers on my Yeti bottle. I have an expensive truck so no stickers allowed on it.

"Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Forum Member
    The Texas Panhandle
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly how many different colors are there? I have white, blue, purple, red and green. It seems like, by the luck of the draw, I wind up getting green the majority of the time, as I have 4 of that color. Alas, I only have 1 white, purple and red.

I proudly have a blue one on the back window of my Jeep!
    S19 & S19/Island; S25/Island, S25/NW Sky; GE S25 & GE S25/Coyote; S30/Coyote; BB/Canyon; SA/Island, SA/U.V., SA/Wasabi, SA & SA/Steel; A30/Zest; A45/Island, A45/Steel; MCB/Wasabi, MCB & MCB/Canyon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I added one to my car, it looks great. Smilie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    SoCal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are stickers????
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joiedwards View Post
    There are stickers????
    Yes, they've been including these stickers with orders. You may remember that they used to do this with some of the older stickers some time ago.

moriond

Forum Member
    SoCal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been unlucky then. I don't remember ever getting a sticker. Guess i need to make an order.
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Forum Member
    Near San Jose, California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joiedwards View Post
    I have been unlucky then. I don't remember ever getting a sticker. Guess i need to make an order.
    My sitickers are usually hiding somewhere in the packaging or the invoice paperwork. I didn't notice the sticker in my first order until I went to recycle the contents of the box.

Michigan, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't get a sticker with my most recent order, so I didn't know if they'd stopped sending them out or if it was just a fluke.

If anyone's looking for a red sticker and wants to trade, I'd be happy to do so. I'd like to put the sticker on my laptop, but red is not my color. Green, purple, or blue would all be wonderful!
    kindness is contagious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sticker adorns another beloved...my Yeti

"Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast