Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Somewhere in the Hills
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FJN paper - seeking aftermarket alternatives

Hi!

I just recently bought a nice Bihn Field Journal Notebook lightly used off of eBay. It's in great shape and I look forward to lots of good use for it.

About the paper: The FJN came with standard Neenah paper in it and another fresh pack. That'll get me going for a while. Looking down the road, I was wondering what people on here thought of cheap alternatives. I looked on eBay, and there are lower-cost alternatives for the same configuration paper there.

I take all kinds of notes, for business meetings, planning for projects, etc. This FJN rig is like a micro-Freudian Slip with a paper and binder inside!
    Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a interesting discussion with pictures about what Ilkyway and several others have done: https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...-notebook.html
    I haven't hole punched my own papers, but I've gotten calendar pages, address book type pages and tabbed dividers from stores like Staples and Office Max/Depot to organize my FJNs. I think the FJN is wonderfully versatile...one of my favorite TB bags.