Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

York, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

London/Chocolate and alleyways

Im catching the train down to London on Wednesday,staying overnight to meet up with a friend from Devon.
    We both have places we want to visit during the 2 days we are there.
    However, I remember reading about a trip that I think Ilklyway (sorry if Ive spelt that wrongly!) that involved dodgy alleyways but the best Chocolate/hot chocolate. We are both into chocolate, and with all the walking we
    Will be doing, it would be good to find it.
    Can anyone help out with a name and where it is please , I tend to use maps.me to find places on foot -
    It doesn't stop me getting lost though!

Thank you
    Jaffa
    S25 Black halcyon/NWS: S19 Grey/UV: WF Black/NWS: Co Pilot Grey/UV, & various little pouches all purples/grey.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

London/Chocolate and alleyways

@Jaffa itís a shop called Said. And I recently found it again by accident, it was just off Carnaby Street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ceepee; 11-20-2017 at 03:39 PM.

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And for the record, that alley was not dodgy! I led Ilkyway and ceepee there very safely! It's on Broadwick St andthere is also an amazing place for weekend brunch just down the street called The Ivy. It's not cheap, but great ambience and on the weekend they make a special sourdough loaf. Yum!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Jaffa,

From the posts about their London Bihnfest:

Quote Originally Posted by ceepee View Post
    I still haven't got used to seeing The Dominion Theatre without it's giant, gold, Freddie Mercury statue on the front :/

The chocolate shop, Said London:

41 Broadwick St, London W1F 9QL

MONDAY - SATURDAY 08:00 - 23:00

SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 11:00 - 19:00
    And there was also a posted example of one of the chocolate bars in that thread, following the many Shaun the Sheep pictures:

HTH

moriond

York, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ceepee - Thanks very much...Ive saved it to maps.me and it seems to be perfectly placed for a visit...
    @Pokilani - Not sure where I got the idea that you would lead anyone down (or up) a dodgy alleyway...perhaps that's just me then..
    Roll on the walking and chocolate adventures over the next two days.
    Now have to pack,but seeing as its only overnight, shouldn't be too difficult!...Co-pilot is my favourite bag of choice for this, just wish my toiletry bag would fit more easily in a front pocket.

Jaffa
    S25 Black halcyon/NWS: S19 Grey/UV: WF Black/NWS: Co Pilot Grey/UV, & various little pouches all purples/grey.

York, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also thanks @Moriond....your memory and managing to resurrect posts just amazes me...Im not sure how you manage to do it..

Jaffa

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
    @Pokilani - Not sure where I got the idea that you would lead anyone down (or up) a dodgy alleyway...perhaps that's just me then..
    <whispers> itís not just you London/Chocolate and alleyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope not just you, I was frightened down to my bowns ;-)

Ilkyway
    ďAnkh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.Ē

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

York, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha...
    Well I survived..Chocolate was amazing, the walking was very tiring, so needed the refreshment..(no excuse needed though)
    Managed to avoid the security problem on the friday, but there was lots of armed police at Kings Cross station the day before.
    Jaffa