Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Washington DC-ish
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    Not Ibex, but I just noticed that Lucy (the women's apparel store) is being absorbed by The North Face.
    Ah! That might explain why the Lucy store near where I live closed without a word.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over here they are right across the street from each other, so they don't even have to ship the inventory over! (The Lucy website is very specific about which styles are going to transition over.)

Quote Originally Posted by snowbot View Post
    Ah! That might explain why the Lucy store near where I live closed without a word.

Forum Member
    davenport, ia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    between ibex and Lucy* imminently going the way of the dodo, my clothing budget has been completely exhausted for a while :/

*best fitting/most durable & comfortable gym leggings everrrrrr, and my fave style (hatha) isn’t being carried over, so I’ve stocked up on some spares :/// gotta make these last!

Washington DC-ish
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a final Ibex order and got a couple of Woolies 1 long-sleeve shirts. I was so disappointed when I opened the box and read the label to find out that they are no longer 100% wool. I feel let down and kind of stupid for not checking before I ordered.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbot View Post
    I made a final Ibex order and got a couple of Woolies 1 long-sleeve shirts. I was so disappointed when I opened the box and read the label to find out that they are no longer 100% wool. I feel let down and kind of stupid for not checking before I ordered.
    Not sure this is much consolation, but -
    I do have REI shirts that are merino wool blends... the addition of other fibers does usually increase the durability without too many tradeoffs of warm or stink, so give them a shot, hopefully you won't be too disappointed!

Forum Member
    Pacific Northwest
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did I miss that Lucy is being absorbed into North Face? Grrr. Lucy stuff actually fit me. North Face does not!
    TB Stuff: Cadet (steel/iberian), Pilot (verde/steel), Synapse 19 (Black/Wasabi), Synapse 25 (New Nordic/NW Sky), Swift (Aubergine/NW Sky), Makers Bag (Black/Steel), Aeronaut 30 (Black/Zest), Aeronaut 45 (Black/Ultraviolet).

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't aware of the changes at Lucy either. My go-to work pant, the Walkabout, is no longer available Frown

York, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a shame about IBEX, I received an email with the CEO statement, but I have noticed merino wool is certainly more well known in the last few years.
    I would prefer to go for quality than quantity (like TB) , but not everyone feels the same (for whatever reason) and that will be why it hasn’t survived.

Jaffa
    S25 Black halcyon/NWS: S19 Grey/UV: WF Black/NWS: Co Pilot Grey/UV, & various little pouches all purples/grey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2