1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do many folks collect TB stickers?

I've seen TB stickers posted on eBay and recently noticed one or two folks mentioning being in search of certain colors. Do many folks collect the TB stickers? Have they evolved over the years like the TB labels?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These stickers are relatively new. I'm sure someone around here can recall when they first made an appearance; I'd venture to say sometime in late 2016. I don't intentionally collect them, but every time I see one I'm reminded of how many orders I've placed recently

(It irks me a little that people are trying to profit off of these free gifts. But I suppose much like retired TB goods, people are willing to pay for their favorite colors and designs.)

ETA: I'm still trying to decide which color will go best on my laptop. Hmm...
    kindness is contagious.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, @bermudajes. I didn't think I remembered receiving stickers over the years, but I also couldn't be sure if I'd just forgotten about them either. Seeing them on eBay, as you say, particularly strikes me as odd/wrong (though unsurprising) -- and made me wonder if I'd missed some sort of phenomenon!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only started buying TB in August 2017, but I have received a sticker in every shipment so far.
    They are showing up on EBAY, but I don't know that anyone is buying them... it seems like the same things get posted repeatedly.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do many folks collect TB stickers?

What makes me laugh is the dude on eBay selling a few solar pouches for $80 a piece, I mean seriously? Just because itís a retired color doesnít mean itís worth 4X-5X the original price

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    What makes me laugh is the dude on eBay selling a few solar pouches for $80 a piece, I mean seriously? Just because it’s a retired color doesn’t mean it’s worth 4X-5X the original price
    If it's brand new/unused and I really really really wanted it... I think my multiplier is about 2x (for small items) and I would still consider it an absolute first world super indulgent luxury... 4-5x definitely has me scratching my head

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would think that if you really were after a specific color of sticker, you could just ask when you make an order.
    The TB staff is friendly and nice, and I imagine they'd be happy to pick out the color sticker you wanted if they had it.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    What makes me laugh is the dude on eBay selling a few solar pouches for $80 a piece, I mean seriously? Just because it’s a retired color doesn’t mean it’s worth 4X-5X the original price
    The Tom Bihn Ebay Drinking Game: every time those solar pouches pop up, drink!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a sticker person, so I'm afraid the postcard and the sticker is wasted on me. It never even occurred to me sell them, probably because I'd never buy one. If I'd thought ahead, I might have kept them and included them in trades for people who like them.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put them on notebooks .... the pink one is my travel notebook

Do many folks collect TB stickers?-stickers-1-jpg
    List under construction ....

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    I put them on notebooks .... the pink one is my travel notebook

Do many folks collect TB stickers?-stickers-1-jpg
    Ooh! I've never seen anyone else who has Atoma books! I love mine to bits.