1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone else "enjoying" the late snowfall here in the midwest?

Anyone else "enjoying" the late snowfall here in the midwest?-20180414_153247-jpg

I'd make this a "where did your bag go lately" post, except I haven't ventured outside long enough to need a bag all day!

Having been born in Michigan's UP and grown up in the upper Midwest, this isn't the first time I've seen snow in April (or May LOL), but I confess I am a bit over winter at this point. Beatrice (my pup) on the other hand LOVES it, and has been dragging me along as she bounds through drifts on all our walks today.

Fellow Minneapolis forum members, I hope you're warm and dry and don't have to drive today.
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares. ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Anyone else "enjoying" the late snowfall here in the midwest?-20180414_153247-jpg

I'd make this a "where did your bag go lately" post, except I haven't ventured outside long enough to need a bag all day!

Having been born in Michigan's UP and grown up in the upper Midwest, this isn't the first time I've seen snow in April (or May LOL), but I confess I am a bit over winter at this point. Beatrice (my pup) on the other hand LOVES it, and has been dragging me along as she bounds through drifts on all our walks today.

Fellow Minneapolis forum members, I hope you're warm and dry and don't have to drive today.
    Mostly....Ugh. We have only left our home in Golden Valley to take Phil to the dog park to burn off some energy this morning. Looks pretty ugly out there right now.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Cool Spring here:Anyone else "enjoying" the late snowfall here in the midwest?-sunnedin-gif
    Attached Images Attached Images Anyone else "enjoying" the late snowfall here in the midwest?-sunnedin-jpg 
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *twitch*
    Extreme doesn't have an "a" in it.