1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Memobottles (https://www.memobottle.com.au) are the best if you use a DLBC or even a small cafe bag.

I also often use my Espro Travel Press, which doubles as a tea / coffee maker when needed: Travel Press — ESPRO - Make it Better - Coffee and Tea Gear

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a new bottle today, the Zojirushi 20oz, it also fits perfect in the TB Synapse 25

Compared to a few other bottles...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    32 oz Hydro Flask with the new Humangear capCAP+ as the lid.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    27oz Klean Kanteen wide with the Cafe Cap. Although I just use it for water the Cafe Cap is great. Abolutely leakproof and very easy to use. For insulated bottles I go for the Swiss made Sigg 0,5 l Thermo Hot & Cold. It comes with a fantastic leakproof one hand opening. Both bottles are stainless steel and fit nicely into the S25 bottle pocket as well as in the side pockets of my SA.
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! I use the Takeya lid for similar reasons. The rubberized grips and carry-friendly strap on the Humangear are very enticing.

My favorite bottles around the house are my 40 oz. Hydroflasks from the PNW LE collection, but they don't fit in my car's cupholder, so I take my 18 or 21 oz. HFs instead.

We have more water bottles than we know what to do with, but if I was starting out I'd buy a few Takeya bottles. Love that they come standard with the boot and that handy lid, but also you can buy accessories to mix or match. (I find it annoying that HF makes it so hard to get a boot and lid in different colors.)

Quote Originally Posted by bigjake View Post
    32 oz Hydro Flask with the new Humangear capCAP+ as the lid.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tebnewyork View Post
    The GSI looks very similar to the Zojorushi bottles I have. Do you know the pro/con of the two? link is for 20 oz but they make all different sizes.
    The Zojorushi is now my favorite bottle, thanks again for the posting it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2