Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Favorite water bottle

Whats your daily carry water bottle?

Mine right now is 32oz Takeya.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    16oz Nalgene with the leak proof screw cap... whilst I've lost a couple of these over the years, I have only ever destroyed one and that was after YEARS after dropping it on pavement (it bounces btw)
    I probably have 5 of them between home & office
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Idaho
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    32 oz Hydro Flask water bottle with straw attachment. Over the years I've bounced between Klean Kanteen and Hydro Flask, but the new straw option is really appreciated when I'm driving or am distracted because I can open it with one hand.
    Aubergine/steel MB, Aubergine/wasabi pilot , Aubergine/island SE, Aubergine/NWS Lswift, Black/fjord Sswift, Alphaviolet/NWS S25, Alphaviolet/viridian SK, Black/UV S19...and buying more! Aubergine and Alphaviolet lover!!!

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheapy circle k coffee take-away cup. For some reason I drink more water during the day when it's in a coffee cup.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by melminimalist; 09-28-2018 at 02:50 PM.
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went out shopping around today and ran into a GSI microlite 740ml (24oz) for $15.00 and jumped on it.

Its a pretty sweet bottle, its super light and insulated, I hate bottles that sweat or can't stay cold for longer then a hour.

I weighed my GSI it came in at 11 ounces, the Tekeya 32 oz came in at 1.10 pound the Tekeya 24 oz weighs 1.0 pound.
    Hydro flask 32 oz weights 15.5 ounces, the Hydro Flask 18 oz weighs 11.5 ounces.

I just hope it lasts....
    Last edited by PackMan; 09-28-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hydro flask, always and forever. I go back and forth between my 32 and my 40, depending on how sore my hand/wrist is (recovering from carpal tunnel surgery), and on my last work trip where I was also toting a 15in laptop, I busted out my 20.
    A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Atlanta, GA USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bkr bottle! I love that it’s glass and has a simple screw top, super easy to clean. Water doesn’t stay ice cold all day, but I refill frequently so that is a non issue for me.
    current EDC- Black Ballistic Travel Cubelet with an Orange 152 COW. I have MANY pouches... My goal is 1 in every color 好的朋友

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PackMan View Post
    Whats your daily carry water bottle?

Mine right now is 32oz Takeya.
    I wanted the features of the Takeya lid (leakproof, sturdy handle, easy drink), but don't care for the large insulated bottles. So I bought a Camelbak Eddy 600ml (20oz) bottle and use it with the Takeya lid. It's great!

Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just suffered my second Vapur bottle wear leak, this one lasted about 18 months. Now to see how long my remaining Hydrapak lasts...

North Carolina
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contigo Autoseal, 16oz. I have one for coffee and one for water. I've had zero leak issues, they're pretty easy to clean, and not too expensive.

I used a Klean Kanteen for a while with a cafe lid (you twist a switch to open or close the spout) and loved it...until I left it open and it dumped its contents into the bottom of my maker's bag. I learned two things: Halcyon is killer water resistant (water did not soak in anywhere - I literally poured it out of the bag) and my cheap macbook neoprene sleeve is not. Thankfully no lasting damage.

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seconding @Sirolf's Camelbak Eddy. Though I use the original top. It fits in all kinds of bags and is easy to drink from while driving.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PackMan View Post
    I went out shopping around today and ran into a GSI microlite 740ml (24oz) for $15.00 and jumped on it.

Its a pretty sweet bottle, its super light and insulated, I hate bottles that sweat or can't stay cold for longer then a hour.

I weighed my GSI it came in at 11 ounces, the Tekeya 32 oz came in at 1.10 pound the Tekeya 24 oz weighs 1.0 pound.
    Hydro flask 32 oz weights 15.5 ounces, the Hydro Flask 18 oz weighs 11.5 ounces.

I just hope it lasts....

The GSI looks very similar to the Zojorushi bottles I have. Do you know the pro/con of the two? link is for 20 oz but they make all different sizes.

https://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-SM-...ords=zojirushi

Favorite water bottle-51rkjpw7xtl-_sl1000_-jpg
    Last edited by tebnewyork; 10-03-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twosandalz View Post
    Seconding @Sirolf's Camelbak Eddy. Though I use the original top. It fits in all kinds of bags and is easy to drink from while driving.
    Is this you?

Favorite water bottle-7oltohr-png
    Favorite water bottle-ksjsla2-png

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hydrate or Die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tebnewyork View Post
    The GSI looks very similar to the Zojorushi bottles I have. Do you know the pro/con of the two? link is for 20 oz but they make all different sizes.]
    I'm not sure of the pro/cons, they are very similar going off of looks and design.

Is the weight 8.5 oz? if I'm correct that is 2.5 oz lighter then the GSI....I'm very intrigued in the Zojorushi bottle now, not because of the weight only, but
    because that brand is known for awesome products just like GSI is.

Just ordered one from Amazon.

Thanks
    Last edited by PackMan; 10-03-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast