Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medical tape in a Small Double OP

I have made myself a small med kit in a double OP as so many others have. Since we are accident prone as a family, it tends to skew to small wound care. I used washi tape to circle the bandaids of different sizes together (I hate hunting for the right size) as well as the alcohol pads. This keeps them together tightly enough not to flop around, but still allows me to easily slip one out when needed and the washi is removable without tearing the packaging. I then realized something like that would work to organize my medical tape for the bigger gauze pads, but without the bulk of the round med tape container.

Bonus: it uses an old hotel key card so now I don't feel too guilty about forgetting to turn it in. Simply wrap a strip of medical tape around as many times as you want/need side by side. I staggered this so you could see it well, but would probably add more side-bu-side until the whole card was filled. It's a nice, mostly flat little kit this way instead of having one huge round puck sticking out, and the rounded edges won't tear anything open accidentally.
    Medical tape in a Small Double OP-img_20181015_094320-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Medical tape in a Small Double OP-img_20181015_094320-1-jpg 
    Last edited by mandalei; 10-15-2018 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Trying to get a better photo in!
    delight in the making

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a great idea! I've been looking for a way to get the tape to travel in a smaller package and this is perfect. Thank you for sharing! elisa

Forum Member
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaGirl View Post
    What a great idea! I've been looking for a way to get the tape to travel in a smaller package and this is perfect. Thank you for sharing! elisa
    Glad it was helpful!
    delight in the making