Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That innergie looks nice, I definitely love the size, but it's not USB-IF certified. At that pricepoint it seems weird for the manufacturer not to get it certified.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hadn't noticed that it's not USB-IF certified. I agree that it would be great if it were. Anecdotally, it's been working fine for me, but I definitely recognize the value of objective certification.

Rochester, NY, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No personal experience

Forum Member
    Michigan
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use this to charge my phone, battery pack and chromebook (wish my normal laptop had USB C option).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For the chromebook, it registers as a low power source so it charges slowly when the chromebook is in use but works fine for charging offline. Its only 30W where my chromebook really needs 45W but it does work.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by benh View Post
    I hadn't noticed that it's not USB-IF certified. I agree that it would be great if it were. Anecdotally, it's been working fine for me, but I definitely recognize the value of objective certification.
    My guess is that this charger would meet the USB-IF standards but they just haven't submitted it for certification. At that price point I would be shocked if it doesn't meet the standards.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While probably too late for @pvn, I picked up a 75W Satechi earlier this year and it's great for on the road. It has 2 USB C outputs and 2 USB A, I also carry a 12W USB A charger with me which is what I pull out at the airport and use by the bed (I don't want my laptop on the bedside cabinet!) and this setup works pretty well for me. I also have the Mu charger which is what I use "on the go at home".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2