Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a collapsible straw with a case, which makes it very handy to carry around in my keychain. The case also keeps any dirty inside. My straw is from Beewise eco-friendly products, but you can find a lot of other brands with collapsible straw.How do you carry your reusable straw?-20191216_135905-jpg

Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the soft folding silicone straws - and understand why some wouldn't - but ... baby steps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Girlfriend Collective ships their leggings in a zippered fabric bag and I use one of these as my travel silverware case. I have 2 cloth napkins and 2 of each utensil. I roll it up and it fits in one of the pockets inside the Maker’s bagHow do you carry your reusable straw?-37d5175d-0a31-419f-9d8d-b3fd6e467378-jpeg

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by christa View Post
    The Girlfriend Collective ships their leggings in a zippered fabric bag and I use one of these as my travel silverware case. I have 2 cloth napkins and 2 of each utensil. I roll it up and it fits in one of the pockets inside the Maker’s bag
    Welcome to the Forums @christa! What a cool reuse!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3