Main TOM BIHN website
 
emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

  • Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: LGB!!!

  1. #1
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,018
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    LGB!!!



    Just Sayin'


  2. #2
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,312
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AVService View Post


    Just Sayin'

    What does this mean?

  3. #3
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,018
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    What does this mean?
    Lets Go Blues!

    St Louis Shorthand I suppose!

  4. #4
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Share
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,658
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I have no idea what it means, either. What are "blues?"

  5. #5
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,312
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Thanks. I have no idea what it means, either. What are "blues?"
    Just going on the image in the first post, blue notes? Flying blue notes?

  6. #6
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,018
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG,Really?

    LGB!

    https://www.nhl.com/blues

  7. #7
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Share
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,658
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, it's an ice thing? I live in Florida. We don't have ice sports here.

  8. #8
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,018
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    LGB!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Oh, it's an ice thing? I live in Florida. We don't have ice sports here.
    Thats a good one!
    These last few games here the temps have been in the 90s with Humidity just like in s.florida and the warm ice has been a factor too.

    The Blues have been around since I was a little kid and we have not had the Championship ever until Last Night and in Boston too!

    It is really a Cinderella Story as well if you read about it and the last time we were this close to the Big Win was also against Boston 50 years ago!

    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/12/s...anley-cup.html

    It sounds like Iraq here from the Celebrations and the Sky is clear & BLUE TOO!

    LGB!

    Last edited by AVService; 06-13-2019 at 05:55 AM.

  9. #9
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,312
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AVService View Post
    Thats a good one!
    These last few games here the temps have been in the 90s with Humidity just like in s.florida and the warm ice has been a factor too.

    The Blues have been around since I was a little kid and we have not had the Championship ever until Last Night and in Boston too!

    It is really a Cinderella Story as well if you read about it and the last time we were this close to the Big Win was also against Boston 50 years ago!

    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/12/s...anley-cup.html

    It sounds like Iraq here from the Celebrations and the Sky is clear & BLUE TOO!

    LGB!

    I love a good underdog team! Good luck to your Blues!

    (I don't think we have serious ice hockey here in England but I used to be a Hartford Whalers fan, then Habs- a clue as to places I've lived)

  10. #10
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Share
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    1,494
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm originally from MA, so a Boston Bruins fan by heritage (but I'm not an jerk about it).

    Sincere congrats to the City of St. Louis for the Blues first Stanley Cup!
    It was a great story this season and Boston has enough trophies to celebrate right now, lol.


    @Cristina, the first NHL game I ever attended was the Hartford Whalers
    Last edited by G42; 06-13-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

  11. #11
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,312
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    @Cristina, the first NHL game I ever attended was the Hartford Whalers
    Yeah!! It was the only team that was ours, for all other major league sports we had to pick either a New York or a Boston team.

    We weren't completely devoid of home state sporting pride, though, for we had/have UCONN women's basketball

  12. #12
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,018
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Yeah!! It was the only team that was ours, for all other major league sports we had to pick either a New York or a Boston team.

    We weren't completely devoid of home state sporting pride, though, for we had/have UCONN women's basketball
    Yeah! Go Huskies!
    That is some kind of Legacy for sure.

    I went to school in New Haven and also went to Hartford Whalers Games back then!

    But was born & raised in the Gateway City and we have lost NFL Teams Twice!!!!!
    Screw the NFL!

    LGB!

  13. #13
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Share
    New Zealand
    Posts
    266
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My local team is the Hurricanes and their next match is against the Blues on Saturday night. Different sport though!
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

  14. #14
    Forum Member xyppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Share
    NYC
    Posts
    54
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Yeah!! It was the only team that was ours, for all other major league sports we had to pick either a New York or a Boston team.

    We weren't completely devoid of home state sporting pride, though, for we had/have UCONN women's basketball
    I never went to a Whalers game but walked through the "mall" at the Hartford Civic Center quite a bit when they had a large presence there because I lived down the street when I was in college. I'm a UCONN alum. At one time I was an avid Huskies basketball fan but with age, my passion about them has dissipated.

  15. #15
    Forum Member yeg780's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Share
    around 53
    Posts
    109
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being an Oilers fan Im happy the Blues won. Maroon was a player here in Edmonton and was a great guy on and off the ice. When he went home to play with the Blues, everyone was wishing him to win a cup. And he did!!


    Using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •