Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Kindle Book (all gone now)

My friend Bob who is now a commercial pilot wrote a fictionalized version of his experiences as an Alaskan bush pilot back in the day. I bought a bunch of extra copies to support him but apparently they don’t count unless they’re redeemed. I know a lot if us are aviation geeks so if you have a Kindle and want it please reply here and I’ll send you the amazon link. it's FREE since I've already paid for it. I just ask you to accept the book and open it in Kindle today if at all possible so Bob gets credit. I haven't read it yet so I can’t review it but you can’t beat free.

Link to book’s page on Amazon
    https://www.amazon.com/Five-Hundred-...r=8-1-fkmrnull

Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Redemption links are directly to amazon but can only be redeemed from the US

Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all! I’m officially out of copies. If mods want to delete this that’s okay with me:-)

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll edit the thread title to show that the free copies are gone, but as far as I'm concerned we can leave the thread itself here.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.