Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Somewhere in the Hills
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smartphone Wallet-Cases

I'm shopping for bargains for a new smartphone. I live in a hilly area where cellular is spotty at best, so buying the latest bling-phone doesn't fit my budget.

I want to buy a good protective case for my new phone (probably a Moto e5, e5 Play, or G6). I'd actually like the case to be a folding wallet-case, so I can carry my smartphone and my driver's license, cards, stylus-pen, etc., all at the same time. I started shopping on Amazon, and was disappointed to find all the smartphone wallet-cases were made of leather. Not what I'm looking for. (I often work outside, and carry my cell in a cell pocket on my pants.) I'd like to find a smartphone wallet/case that's not leather.

Does anyone know where I can find them? Do non-leather cases exist?

Thanks in advance.
    Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A quick internet search for "vegan cell phone wallet" shows there are indeed many options. Lots of sellers on Etsy have handcrafted fabric wallets, for example.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seconding Etsy. When I find the choices on Amazon to be too... generic, I go to Etsy. Pricier but the products I find to have more character.