Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    York, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep - When I was in India , I was intending getting a copper water bottle, however, I stuffed my Synapse 25 so full, I ran out of room.
    So, needless to say, I didnt get one.
    Jaffa
    S25 Black halcyon/NWS: S19 Grey/UV: WF Black/NWS: Co Pilot Grey/UV, & various little pouches all purples/grey.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and I really like it. Easy to hold, neoprene cover helps insulate it, keeps water/ice cold all day.

Northeast US
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iíve got this one from SimpleModern (17 ounces, easily found on Amazon ó basically a knockoff Swell bottle), and it does a good job keeping my water cold. True, it doesnít hold a ton, but that just ensures that I make more trips to the water cooler, breaking up my office computer time. And its slim profile means it fits wherever I need it to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." ó Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kirkland brand bottled water from Costco. Light, thin-walled, tasteless...not officially "collapsible", but you can smash them down pretty easily to make room in your bag, and pop them back out to fill them. Only downside is noisy collapsing and un-collapsing them. Might even be able to get a filter cap for it. Toss it in the recycler at the end of the trip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2