Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Waterproof kids shoes

Hi all,

I am after the golden unicorn - shoes for my kids that means we only need to take (i.e. wear) the one pair when we travel and not pack any additional ones!

Therefore I'm after recommendations of good quality waterproof trainers/sneakers/joggers for kids. I'd love to know brands you trust that hold up to tough daily life of a two and four year old.

Thank you all in advance.

Bethlehem, PA - USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Official KEENŽ Site | Largest Selection of KEEN Shoes, Boots & Sandals - Little Kids Newport H2 if they are available (or ship to) where you are. I live in Keens unless I have to get dressed up.
    EDC: SK/SCB, Swift for knitting, DLBC for light carry days, shop bags
    TRAVEL: A45
    FAVORITE TB COLORS: indigo, kiwi, aubergine, verde, navy, zest dyneema, nordic dyneema, nordic halcyon, black halcyon, viridian, alphaviolet
    FAVORITE LINING COLORS: wasabi, northwest sky

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KatrinkaWinkle View Post
    Official KEENŽ Site | Largest Selection of KEEN Shoes, Boots & Sandals - Little Kids Newport H2 if they are available (or ship to) where you are. I live in Keens unless I have to get dressed up.
    Thanks so much for this! I've never bought Keen brand (but have been looking at it) so really appreciate you letting me know you love it, thanks again.