Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power Pack for Travel

Hello all,

Any recommendations for a light, packable portable charger for a Galaxy Note 10? Just for day trips, so doesn't need massive capacity. Bonus points if it can fit into the upper pouch of a DLBP with other things. Looking at an Anker Astro and not to spend too much (<$30) Thanks!

NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought this one as I'm going to be in the hospital for a bit. It's arriving tomorrow so I have no idea whether it's any good but it's got good reviews. It's $5 over your price range.
    "Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance, you have to work at it." -- Margaret Atwood, "The Handmaid's Tale"

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xyppy View Post
    I just bought this one as I'm going to be in the hospital for a bit. .
    Take care and good luck with the hospital!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Take care and good luck with the hospital!
    Thanks...having my 6th hip surgery, 2nd after hip replacement. Hoping to finally have one good hip before getting the other one replaced.
    "Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance, you have to work at it." -- Margaret Atwood, "The Handmaid's Tale"

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you and good luck!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power Pack for Travel

Iíve been very happy with my Ankers. With a variety of shapes and sizes and capacities, you should be able to find one thatís just right for your needs. I have a small one for day use and a larger one I also bring on trips - I think theyíre PowerCore II 6700 and 10000.
    Last edited by teresapoet; 09-20-2019 at 10:48 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have this one, by Jackery:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    It's nice and small, but gives my iPhone a quick charge at least a couple of times before it needs recharged, and seems to keep a charge for a long time when not in use. I've kept it in my purse (side kick or little swift, depending on the day) for the last 2 years, and I'm very happy with it. BTW, I bought the orange one so it's easy to spot in my bag. My son has one similar to it, but larger and more powerful.

Michigan, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had the Anker Powercore II 10000 for a couple of months now and I love it. It sat unused for a few weeks and still had more than enough power left to charge a device from 0 to 100% battery. I keep mine in a Cubelet!
    kindness is contagious.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for Anker

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for jackery. I have the same as the person above as well as larger capacity ones. The one on the link may not be powerful enough for a Galaxy note. But the larger ones should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk