Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2000 Nights

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you afford this !?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    2000 nights.

Nearly five and a half years ago, I moved out of my house, got rid of most of my stuff, started traveling and living in hotels. Tonight marks 2000 consecutive nights in hotels.
    @Frank II, looking back what would you do differently? What is the key piece of advice you would give someone thinking of traveling these 2000 days and beyond?

(When I read a lot about travel, 1bag1world was one on the main sites that gave me info and confidence before my one bag intercontinental month of travel. Thanks for your contributions. It may have also been initial introduction to TB too)
    Last edited by organicfarmer; 10-01-2019 at 05:11 PM. Reason: word

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by organicfarmer View Post
    @Frank II, looking back what would you do differently? What is the key piece of advice you would give someone thinking of traveling these 2000 days and beyond?

(When I read a lot about travel, 1bag1world was one on the main sites that gave me info and confidence before my one bag intercontinental month of travel. Thanks for your contributions. It may have also been initial introduction to TB too)
    I have made many "mistakes" but I look at them as learning experiences.

For anyone who wants to do it, search the internet for people who have done it and pick and choose what works for you.

It's really not for everyone. Most people get tired of hotels, miss their home, friends and family, or get frustrated by the stress and aggravation of full time travel.

If you've done a month and at the end felt you wanted to go on it's a good start.

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2