Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soft, durable and wrinkle free khaki pants for men

People of the forum are knowledgeable about fashion and ease of care of garments and I thought to ask.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're talking about travel, my husband likes the Bluffworks. They look like regular pants, but with great hidden zippered pockets. He bought the shirts, too. On our long trip, he always looked put together and unwrinkled.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    If you're talking about travel, my husband likes the Bluffworks. They look like regular pants, but with great hidden zippered pockets. He bought the shirts, too. On our long trip, he always looked put together and unwrinkled.
    Thanks so much, if you have another everyday brand, I will be happy to know about it.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also like Outlier. As a woman, I wear their T-shirts because none of the other wool brands have a fabric this smooth and comfortable. Their pivot shirts have a very unique design that I love, although they fit my husband, not me, obviously. Their pants are also a unique design and unique fabrics that you might want to look at.