Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Need some opinion about this minimalist sneaker that i would like to make

Iím thinking about making a faux-leather minimalist sneaker that would look something like this. Any thoughts?

Need some opinion about this minimalist sneaker that i would like to make-mattran-shoes-png

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it breath?
    Does it have arch support?
    Does it have a non-slip sole?
    What differentiates this shoe for others on the market? What makes it special?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it is truly minimalist, with a soft sole, and truly flexible, it could be used as a leather alternative dance or indoor workout shoe.

Otherwise, it needs a non-slip sole, arch support and a range of color as well as a way to make it waterproof.
    Last edited by backpack; 11-02-2019 at 07:27 AM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True minimalist shoes don't have arch support (I'm using the definition of minimalist to be a "barefoot" shoe). I'm guessing this is intended to look more professional than 5-fingers and SoftStar, along the lines of Vivobarefoot? By "making" do you mean a custom, one-off shoe for yourself, or something that you would want to market?