Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Silicon Valley
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Next 5 Days: Scrubba Donating 100 percent of Sales to Fire Crisis

Now's the time!

If anyone needs a Scrubba, from now until January 12, Scrubba is donating 100% of sales to Australian firefighters!

For the next 5 days, Scrubba will be donating 100% of sales to the Australian Red Cross Disaster Relief and Recovery fund and Australian volunteer country firefighters*.

If you have been considering a new Scrubba wash bag (or other Scrubba product), now is the time to buy, knowing that your full purchase price will be donated to helping those who need it most during this national crisis.

I've been using a Scrubba Mini for the last 6 months and I can a Scrubba it's one of the best travel products I've ever owned - pack for 3-5 days and carry a Scrubba; so easy and foolproof. I'm a 6'2" dude and the mini is plenty big! (and also plenty small)

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mod note: Iíve edited the title of this post because the percent sign in the title was causing it to load incorrectly in a browser. Should be fixed now!

I love my Scrubba, recommend it to anyone who finds themselves washing clothes in a hotel sink.