Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogiesan View Post
    For locking zipper pulls, I prefer locking-gate carabiners. Beefy and a bit obvious. Not inexpensive but oh-so-cool. These types of devices put a thin layer of complexity between an opportunistic thief and your stuff but you cannot rely on this simplistic almost illusory security.

https://www.rei.com/product/100232/t...lock-carabiner
    Yeah, I have a bunch of slide-lock s-biners that use for all kinds of stuff - most of my o-rings have one these hanging off of it.

Forum Member
    MO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always ask the new place Iím staying if I can drop my bag early. Iíve never been turned down. Then I take a day bag that has all my day to day stuff out with me and not worry about getting hassled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to update the thread. Stayed at 3 AirBnb's so far. First one allowed me to leave the luggage so I went to a museum before moving to the next stay. The second one was a long walk to bus stop, but allowed a 2 hour late check out to split the time to the next place. Then I went for lunch and then rode the train around for awhile (hooray for free public transport and a beautiful country). The 3rd place I offered 10 euros to stay an extra 5 hours as they didn't have anyone checking in and they readily accepted. (there are only so many train trips to see). How the next stays will be, well I will have to see how much longer I am confined upon the European continent to find out how many more stays I will have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2