Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Silicon Valley
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xyppy View Post
    I'm giving up on making cute masks. I just ordered king size sheets. And I've changed to a different pattern which allows me to make them faster. I'm hoping to be able to supply many people in my apartment building and all of my friends and work colleagues who live within walking or biking distance from me with 2 masks each. The curve in NYC is not flattening.
    Great work! Hopefully you can share more pictures and even get them out there on instagram/twitter to inspire others!

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
    Great work! Hopefully you can share more pictures and even get them out there on instagram/twitter to inspire others!
    Cancel or go to Europe in April-face-masks-032920-jpg
    Thanks @GrussGott ! I'm getting better at making the new pattern and hopefully can reduce the time needed to make each one. This morning I was able to make 10. I can make 35 more in the cute fabric and then I'll be out of it. By then I'm hoping the bright blue sheets I ordered will have arrived...
    Spring

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xyppy View Post
    Thanks @GrussGott ! I'm getting better at making the new pattern and hopefully can reduce the time needed to make each one. This morning I was able to make 10. I can make 35 more in the cute fabric and then I'll be out of it. By then I'm hoping the bright blue sheets I ordered will have arrived...
    This is amazing. THANK YOU for this effort!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    This is amazing. THANK YOU for this effort!
    I just gave out 8 masks to neighbors and friends. I have to say that the thanks from them makes every hour spent working on the masks worth it. While I'm not handing them out to health care workers, I figure that maybe I'm helping to prevent the health care workers from having to meet my neighbors and friends during the pandemic. I can't sew the masks fast enough.
    Spring

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My trip back to Germany for the Holocaust memorial in my Dad's hometown has been postponed, and I'm glad. My Dad finally agreed that there's no way we can make the trip at the end of July given the current status of COVID-19 world wide. We will go when the world gets back to normal.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7