Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two new posts on the blog:

Our Efforts in Seattle
    (similar to what I posted earlier in this thread but with a few updates)

How to clean -- and disinfect -- your TOM BIHN bag
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

The far west
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know we're likely all reading quite a lot about COVID-19 already, but I also wanted to share this:
    How to Keep the Greater Good in Mind During the Coronavirus Outbreak

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

The far west
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a precautionary measure and for the safety of our employees, we have decided to temporarily close our Seattle Factory Showroom to the public. Stay tuned to our Contact page or give us a call at 206-52-4123 / 1-800-729-9607 or emailus@tombihn.com to learn more about when we'll reopen.

We're all still working here at the factory: we're making bags and receiving your orders (thank you!) and shipping them out. We're answering phones, emails, and chats. It's just the showroom that's temporarily closing. To follow all of our efforts here at the factory to keep our space clean and stay healthy, see this blog post.

We've also posted updated and expanded options for cleaning and disinfecting your bags.

Folks in the Seattle area are welcome to place orders through our website; if the order is placed before 12:30pm it will ship the same day and arrive the next business day. Need help deciding which bag is right for you? Call us at 206-652-4123 or emailus@tombihn.com and we’ll help.

Northern California
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hearing from my friends in Seattle. Please please please know that I am giving you big, warm, long virtual hugs. I wish I could just hold you in my arms. Please stay safe. We're all thinking of you.

Forum Member
    Bordeaux, Paris
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am in awe of the care you take and the humanity you show.
    Be well, and thanks.

The far west
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These new posters from the CDC are great and some are available in four of the five languages we speak here at the factory!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy , Nik, and Tom... ::clap:: ::clap:: ::clap::

I'm fortunate enough to be able to telework full-time for now, but I know your industry isn't really conducive to that. You've responded well and are doing the best you all can. I hope times are kind to you and your entire staff. And good luck learning your new trade(s)!

Random question: What five languages?

The far west
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autolycus View Post
    @Darcy , Nik, and Tom... ::clap:: ::clap:: ::clap::

I'm fortunate enough to be able to telework full-time for now, but I know your industry isn't really conducive to that. You've responded well and are doing the best you all can. I hope times are kind to you and your entire staff. And good luck learning your new trade(s)!

Random question: What five languages?
    Spanish, Vietnamese, English, Cantonese, Korean Smilie

Thank you for your understanding re: our industry. It was a little confusing early on in this crisis because the advice was "work remotely" and I couldn't find very much that shared ideas for manufacturing companies like ours. So, we decided early on to invest in doing everything we could to make our factory as safe and sanitized as possible (our hope has been that it is perhaps even *safer* than other places one could spend their time in the city.)

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel good each time I use my TB bags because I associate them with the faces of the Tom Bihn crew (so please keep posting photos of the crew as appropriate).

To read about how Tom Bihn as a company cares for its team makes me proud to have been a loyal customer since 1996 (maybe 1995 - Tom Bihn was still in CA when I bought my first TB bag - a black Brain Bag).

Hats off to everyone at Tom Bihn.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Darcy , thank you, Tom, and Nik for still continuing to work at this time. Please stay safe!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2