Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xyppy View Post
    Can you find the mockingbird in the bottom picture?
    On the lowest branch!

gorgeous flowers - someone planted a lot of bulbs!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More of my friends:

Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things-img_20200401_172000-jpeg

Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things-img_20200403_123839-jpeg

Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things-img_20200404_085153-jpeg
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    More of my friends:
    Do your friends like citrus?
    Spring

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do your friends like citrus?
    LOL, they might... I think they just like scrounging for bugs in the grass and the male likes flaunting his stuff where anyone can see
    Smilie

Being from MA originally, it does crack me up to see turkeys under citrus trees

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things-blossoms-jpg
    Spotted the blossoms when walking down a hill I've walked down many times in the last week.
    Spring

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just hanging out on a Sunday afternoon...

Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things-img_20200405_153019-jpg

Forum Member
    New Zealand
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here in New Zealand, we are currently in lockdown for at least 4 weeks. This involves staying within our housefold (or "bubble") and only going out for essential things such as food and medical needs. For exercise we're encouraged to stay local for any walks or runs. Many people are putting teddy bears in their windows for children to spot as they go for a walk. Down the street from me, they are changing their bear display regularly.

Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things-img_2639-jpg

Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things-img_2645-jpg
    A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red and Nebulous Grey, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, Viridian and Grass, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    I took this on Valentine’s Day. No idea how they do this, if anyone knows please share!

Looking at it I figured they probably split the bottom of the stem and put it into dyed water (like we would with carnations). Looks like that's basically the case, with the primary type rose used a hybrid cream-colored tea rose https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_rose

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things-daffies-jpg

Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things-hudson-river-north-jpg

An NYPD cruiser was parked across the street from these social distance violators. The officer inside obviously didn't see them otherwise these pigeons would each be out of $1000.

Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things-pigeons-jpg

@G42 Your male friend is quite handsome!
    Spring

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the only cactus I have that hasn't bloomed so far! Also: alternate Travel Tray use...

Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things-travel-tray-use-jpg
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Natick, MA
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things

We took this photo last Wednesday on an iPhone at my parent’s home on Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia. No filter, no special camera tricks- it was just awe inspiring. It was hard to capture the full beauty of it- even violet was visible! Everyone was out on their docks and porches cheering. Someone yelled “That’s hope y’all!” And we all clapped! We had just learned terrible news of family contracting COVID 19 in a refugee camp in Lebanon. Still, we can rejoice in small things. Hope Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such ThingsFlowers, Plants, & Happy Such ThingsFlowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nsh; 04-07-2020 at 01:19 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nsh View Post
    We took this photo last Wednesday on an iPhone at my parent’s home on Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia. No filter, no special camera tricks- it was just awe inspiring. It was hard to capture the full beauty of it- even violet was visible! Everyone was out on their docks and porches cheering. Someone yelled “That’s hope y’all!” And we all clapped! We had just learned terrible news of family contracting COVID 19 in a refugee camp in Lebanon. Still, we can rejoice in small things. Hope Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such ThingsFlowers, Plants, & Happy Such ThingsFlowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things
    Wow, what am amazing photo - thank you so much for sharing it!

I am sorry to hear of your family - I join you in hope

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

An NYPD cruiser was parked across the street from these social distance violators. The officer inside obviously didn't see them otherwise these pigeons would each be out of $1000.

Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things-pigeons-jpg

@G42 Your male friend is quite handsome!
    Hi @xyppy ,
    Some years ago I would occasionally see a woman training her dogs to “herd” ducklings in the view outside my window at work, across where there was a playing field of an elementary school. Somehow, I don’t think that would have worked with a line of ducklings that were each spaced six feet apart. (These are the compromises you’re forced into in an urban environment not like having programs of sheep dog competitions in the UK.)
    @G42 , I guess while you were on Maui, you may not have seen the wild chickens (red junglefowl). They’re mainly all over Kauai, but also on the Big Island, and around Oahu on the North Shore, but also around Honolulu (see this older article with accompanying video clip showing them patronizing Whole Foods:

Wild Chickens are flocking to Whole Foods in Kailua - Honolulu Civil Beat February 15, 2017

moriond

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Some years ago I would occasionally see a woman training her dogs to “herd” ducklings in the view outside my window at work, across where there was a playing field of an elementary school. Somehow, I don’t think that would have worked with a line of ducklings that were each spaced six feet apart. (These are the compromises you’re forced into in an urban environment not like having programs of sheep dog competitions in the UK.)
    @G42 , I guess while you were on Maui, you may not have seen the wild chickens (red junglefowl). They’re mainly all over Kauai, but also on the Big Island, and around Oahu on the North Shore, but also around Honolulu (see this older article with accompanying video clip showing them patronizing Whole Foods:

Wild Chickens are flocking to Whole Foods in Kailua - Honolulu Civil Beat February 15, 2017

moriond
    Oh I definitely saw lots of wild chickens on Maui! They were all different colours and interesting to watch...they didn't want to stand still long enough for me to get their picture with a TB bag though Smilie

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flowers, Plants, & Happy Such Things-facemasks-drying-png
    Every time I see my face masks hanging to finish drying after I do laundry each week, I smile. Their brightness brings me happiness. Wearing them has helped tame my spring allergies, too.
    Spring

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast