Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    France
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Denises View Post
    The ingredients are very simple, but it's all in the baking. Most recipes tell you to turn off the oven and leave the pavlova in the oven. The pavlova will complete baking as the oven cools, so avoid opening the oven door as much as possible. A couple of reliable New Zealand recipes are:-

Edmonds cookbook - this is the classic New Zealand cookbook.

Annabel Langbein - she also provides some useful tips for making the perfect pavlova.

The photo above is an individual mini pavlova. If you want to try making those, the baking time is a bit different. See this recipe.
    Thanks, added to my recipe collection. Looks lovely from the photo.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    1. What bag/accessories are you carrying (items + colors, pics always welcome)? Favorite in-house item works too!

S19, LSB and Swift for items needed for fun indoors activities, Trucks for laundry, most other TB bags assigned to very handy storage use.

Pretty much all travelling accessories have been re-purposed to store everyday items or provide quick access to masks

I stubbornly refuse to remove the miscellaneous travel related items from the Tristar and its main compartment are left empty.

2. What are you reading?

3 reference American History books one chapter at a time. They cross reference events from 3 different perspectives.

I need to find "light" reading that is non-fiction or good and funny comics.

3. What are you playing or watching (movies, theatre, video games, etc.)?

PBS or TCM

4. What are you listening to?

Classical orchestra pieces with great conductors, Classic Latin Jazz 1930's-2000, Great Jazz and R&B singers.

5. What are you cooking/baking/drinking?

Mac and cheese, mushroom burgers with tea earl grey hot or caffeine free fruit teas, trying to stay away from pastries as much as possible.

6. What are you making/creating/doing?

Watercolor or Copic marker coloring.

7. What mythical/imaginary travel destination would you love to visit?

Bonus question:
    What's your favorite year end (not necessarily holiday) tradition?
    What are you watching question.

I forgot C-Span, the live feed of the House, Senate and other places in DC, C-Span History, footage of old government films or contemporary lectures about History, C-Span Books discussion of non-fiction book about Historical figures.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. What bag/accessories are you carrying (items + colors, pics always welcome)? Favorite in-house item works too!
    Aubergine everyday/travel cubelet, often inside of my ultraviolet medium café bag. (The cubelet always goes with me, but if I need to carry a bit more I throw it inside the MCB!). I'm at my boyfriends' right now and brought my Synik 22 for my tech, and my Aeronaut 45 for my clothes and other bits. Yes, this is overkill, but only being able to go to one location has made me get as much travel stuff out as possible! Inside the Aeronaut I have 2 regular and one small travel tray, the small one is for chargers, the regulars for toiletries, jewellery, and other bits that need keeping track of.

2. What are you reading?
    Don't Sweat the Small Stuff by Richard Carlson. I've not actually started yet!

I grabbed the Syberia games for my Nintendo Switch over Christmas, they were on sale. I'm also trying several fitness games - Ring Fit starts tomorrow!

Disney soundtrack songs, they're upbeat and a nice way to inject some optimism into my day!

I'm drinking juice, made a bolognese sauce last night, and plan to bake a Queen of Puddings this weekend.

So many lists. I'm taking advantage of my Field Notes collection to really go analog to an extent (lots works best as digital, but pens and notebooks are fun!). I was gifted some lovely watercolours and brushes for my birthday this week, so I want to give those a try soon. I'm a bit knitted out after a manic finish before Christmas, but have a scarf pattern, yarn, and needles ready for my hands to say "we can do this".

Bonus question:
    Watching the fireworks. They're so colourful and fun, and unite people because hundreds can see exactly what you're seeing! The London show this year was lovely, especially the inclusion of the drones.
    Last edited by RosemaryOrchard; 01-14-2021 at 03:16 AM.
    Proud owner of a Synik 22 (Aubergine/Northwest Sky), a Medium Café Bag (Alphaviolet), and a whole host of accessories.

Forum Member
    Bordeaux, Paris
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I can't travel much, I mostly carry my Ver.2 Face Masks and a Small Cafe Bag.

2. What are you reading?
    The World of Yesterday by Stefan Zweig; the Anomaly by Hervé Le Tellier (both in the original, but they are also available in English)

Loved "Mystery Road", an Australian crime series

I got "The Mad Lover" CD for the hoiday. Also just got "Roast Beef of Old England" by Jerry Bryant and the Starboard Mess. (shoutout to you, Jerry! Go ARU!)

Drinking red wine, and cooking lots of soup. Will work on baking eclairs this weekend.

I am preparing a Zoom book discussion for a university alumni group.

At the moment, nearly all travel destinations outside of my immediate vicinity are mythical... (but I would love to visit 1920's Berlin)

Bonus question:
    seeing family and friends!

Alabama
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. What bag/accessories are you carrying (items + colors, pics always welcome)?
    As always, rocking the aubergine pop tote as my work bag.

2. What are you reading?
    Just finished rereading Goodbye Things by Fumio Sasaki, Recently also read the newest Jack Reacher: The Sentinel
    3. What are you playing or watching?
    New season of Nancy Drew, The Method and Silver Spoon on Netflix, never realized how awesome Russian tv is!

4. What are you listening to? Pandora, mostly the One Republic and Movie Soundtrack channels

As usual as little cooking as possible, a lot of rice and chicken, I’ve been all about hard-boiled eggs lately, hot chocolate made with milk

6. What are you making/creating/doing? Sudoku, crossword, WordSearch books
    England

Bonus question:
    Taking down the Christmas tree at Valentines, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2