Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

V2 masks for kids

Hi! I'm curious if anyone has fit the v2 mask (small) on a child. I am looking to see if the small would be too large for my 5 and 8 year old. I have searched online but wasn't able to come up with any results for children.

Thank you!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind! I found a youtube video posted by 'My Tom Bihn Reviews' They seem to fit fine.

Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Nevermind! I found a youtube video posted by 'My Tom Bihn Reviews' They seem to fit fine.

Thanks!
    Just so you know, since the video you linked mentioned the v2 mask in flannel, the current batches of the v2 mask are cotton twill (which I like). They’re not making the v2. Mask in flannel any more; the last batch was made in December). I asked Darcy about this in December, because I read their tweet (quoted below, in the post I made to Darcy in the Admin forums), but I didn’t see a specific notice about this on the forums.

I meant to ask about your December 10 tweet:

Restocked today for the last time! Our V2 Mask in 100% Cotton Flannel: https://tombihn.com/products/clothmaskv2…
    (people love the V2 in Flannel but less mask options = we ship orders faster. plus, we'll soon be offering our new V6 Mask! V4 in Flannel will remain available of course!)

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And welcome to the Forums @james ! Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your responses @moriond & @G42 . I did make some purchases for my kids and myself. Hope the cotton twill will be comfortable as well. Smilie