Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check it out: corgi calendar!

So, this is kind of an addendum to my recent thread about traveling to all those conferences. I mentioned that the second conference involved taking five students so they could present a workshop. Last night, three of them ambushed me and (to my deep embarrassment and delight) gave me a present to thank me for helping them, taking them out to dinner, etc.

You guys, check out this rad corgi calendar!

(note the friendly word of warning I wrote, as well—haha.)

Each month is a different colored corgi! One sort of looks Hector-ish, and there are a few pseudo-Tituses represented as well. They also gave me a restaurant gift card so Mrs B. and I can have a night out, and a card I will keep forever. I haven't felt this special since last year's TB Mystery Gift arrived in the post. These guys are the best.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's awesome!!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice! I'd like to get one for my wife. Do you have any information about the manufacturer?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @RickH, the company is called Greeting Life, Inc. They have calendars with other kinds of dogs, as well, and cats if you're into that sort of thing .