Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a mixed breed of poodle and beagle. I'm still aiming to have a corgi this year.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corgis are adorable but prone to serious health complications Frown

Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kitten update time!

They're getting soooooo big Scrunch Face

And is it just me or do they look like they are about to drop the album of the century here?

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-img_2089-jpg
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30, Travel Tray

“...a book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements, clumsy hands. If for a hundred and a hundred years everyone had been able freely to handle our codices, the majority of them would no longer exist. So the librarian protects them not only against mankind but also against nature, and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion, the enemy of truth.”
    ― Umberto Eco, The Name of the Rose

Minneapolis
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Samantha and a stealth black parapack S25 in a U-Haul.

Sammy was my and my brother’s dog, and she stayed with him when we both moved. Now his family is moving closer to me so I will get to see her more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

By the seaside, England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This lady is my current office cat, Blackie...

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-img_3064-jpg

Seen here reclining elegantly on my glass desktop. Although you can't see it, she's actually lying partly on top of a TB cache for a MacBook Retina; it's her little protest, after I reorganised my desktop last month - new, smaller laptop and docking station, a Lenovo X280 replaced a boat anchor T440 - and relocated the unit (aka "the bottom warming station" due to the amount of heat the old one used to generate) to a shelf underneath the desk... so she's adopted the cache as a cosy cushion, and I (soft touch that I am) haven't reclaimed it...

Although she may not look it, she's getting on a bit: about 17 years old. She was an adopted stray, her previous humans lived around the corner from us and did a midnight flit abandoning her when she was around six years old. For a couple of months she was living rough and sheltering in our greenhouse; until one day we managed to catch the sleek black blur, take her to the vet for a checkover and scan her for a microchip. Which is how we know how old she is, as she was already registered with our vet surgery at her previous address! She moved in forthwith, we transferred the microchip details (no luck in contacting previous owners... clearly not interested) and she's been with us ever since. She's on medication and a special diet, for chronic renal insufficiency, but keeps trundling on. Her interests include fuss, reclining in the sunshine, perching on top of my monitor to look out of the window, sleeping, fuss, and supervising humans - mainly me. Cool
    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    This lady is my current office cat, Blackie...

[...] perching on top of my monitor to look out of the window, sleeping, fuss, and supervising humans - mainly me. Cool
    such a colleague will both boost and ruin my productivity Wink
    just a Bihnion here

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    Although she may not look it, she's getting on a bit: about 17 years old. She was an adopted stray, her previous humans lived around the corner from us and did a midnight flit abandoning her when she was around six years old. For a couple of months she was living rough and sheltering in our greenhouse; until one day we managed to catch the sleek black blur, take her to the vet for a checkover and scan her for a microchip. Which is how we know how old she is, as she was already registered with our vet surgery at her previous address! She moved in forthwith, we transferred the microchip details (no luck in contacting previous owners... clearly not interested) and she's been with us ever since. She's on medication and a special diet, for chronic renal insufficiency, but keeps trundling on. Her interests include fuss, reclining in the sunshine, perching on top of my monitor to look out of the window, sleeping, fuss, and supervising humans - mainly me. Cool
    She's lucky to have you. I can't for the life of me understand why people would abandon their pets. If I did it would haunt me forever.

NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Bihn Forum Pets-img_20190904_074029-01-png
    I saw this this morning after I got out of my shower. The little lady's name is Oryx. She likes to find places to sit that make her look very cute. I piled a few TB bags into the basket last night and of course Oryx found them to be a comfortable bed.

Here is another of her camping out on top of the kitchen cupboards.
    Tom Bihn Forum Pets-00000img_00000_burst20190904072158877_cover-01-png

She's lived with me and the other cats for 5 years now. I plucked her out of the park when she was about 6 months old. She rides around on my shoulders when I'm cooking or washing dishes.
    "Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance, you have to work at it." -- Margaret Atwood, "The Handmaid's Tale"

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She’s such a cutie :3

Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sagan wanted to make sure I didn't forget her when I head out to WY for a job interview this weekend.

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-img_2386-jpg
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30, Travel Tray

“...a book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements, clumsy hands. If for a hundred and a hundred years everyone had been able freely to handle our codices, the majority of them would no longer exist. So the librarian protects them not only against mankind but also against nature, and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion, the enemy of truth.”
    ― Umberto Eco, The Name of the Rose

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLibrarian View Post
    Sagan wanted to make sure I didn't forget her when I head out to WY for a job interview this weekend.
    What a cutie. Good luck on your job interview!

Alberta, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom Bihn Forum Pets

A while ago I posed a winter pic of my dog Dragon. This year, I met and moved in with my partner and his dog Bruno.

After an initial period of “OMG there’s a dog here and HE’S TOUCHING ME what do I do?!?” the two dogs have decided that they are brothers now and practically inseparable. They usually sleep touching each other, share a Chuckit launcher and ball for playing fetch, and get very confused if we put them in separate vehicles. It’s been wonderful!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about Georgia, our English Cocker Spaniel puppy?

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-georgia-10_8_17-7-jpg

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loki is indignant that I paused our walk to take his picture. (He is not wearing his Skookum Dog leash - it is at home along with the Loki-designated SSB.)

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27