Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Tulsa, OK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2 y/o Honey is likewise a little confused by our family’s sudden at-home-ness. But she does not question any opportunity to nap alongside one of us.

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-18c3c6be-bbbb-4c0f-9c23-03fdd6d541e8-jpeg

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soooo, I don't have pets because of my erratic travel schedule and I'm pretty much allergic to the entire planet. It's a bummer because I love animals and will totally pet and love on them - and then go home to shower and put all my clothes in the laundry. The whole 'don't touch your face' is something I try to live by all the time because of allergies.

Back in the rural town in New England that I grew up in, turkeys were birds seen from a distance, grazing in fields, avoiding hunters - they were not habituated to humans. Here in urban California, you have to shoo them away and nudge them with your car to get them out of the road or off your lawn - we have a lot of open space and plantings.

So I present to you, part of the urban flock that lives in my neighborhood... it's spring here and the boys are jealously guarding their hens!

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-img_20200318_175132-jpeg

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-img_20200318_175124-jpeg

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-img_20200318_174917-jpeg
    Last edited by G42; 03-18-2020 at 07:26 PM.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Bihn Forum Pets-cautious_expressing_my_feelings-jpg
    We're starting to get a wee bit of cabin fever.
    @G42 your "pets" are beautiful in their ugly sort of way!
    Spring

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The kitties are of the opinion that I've finally come to my senses by spending all day with them. Pets are probably confused about why their humans insist on leaving the house every day.

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-img_20200318_161439-jpg

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-img_20200318_162949-jpg
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

By the seaside, England
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @bchaplin - those two are gorgeous! I have always had a soft spot for black cats... I miss my beautiful tuxedo kitty boy, Bruiser Junior ("BJ") and his predecessor Snowy... But I still have my current office cat, Miss Blackie Noir Schwartzkitty, sitting on the desk in front of me and supervising as I type!
    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black cats are the best!
    I love the way their fur turns "rusty" (like yours in that photo) when they bask in the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    @bchaplin - those two are gorgeous! I have always had a soft spot for black cats... I miss my beautiful tuxedo kitty boy, Bruiser Junior ("BJ") and his predecessor Snowy... But I still have my current office cat, Miss Blackie Noir Schwartzkitty, sitting on the desk in front of me and supervising as I type!
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at the brave mouse!Tom Bihn Forum Pets-brave-mouse-jpg
    Spring

Alabama
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“What? I wasn’t stealing your blanket.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Bihn Forum Pets-jaxonsbutt-jpg
    I'm so glad we're at the end of the week! But also, we're in the tunnel and can maybe see the end but not sure of the distance between now and when we clear the tunnel of spending all our time with our pets. Not that I don't enjoy spending time with my kits. However, I wouldn't mind spending slightly less time with them.
    Spring

Alberta, Canada
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We spent the weekend moving, which was absolutely traumatizing for the boys. Any time I stop moving around unpacking and sit down for a moment, this happens. They were quite convinced that I was packing up to leave them... so they don’t let me out of their sight. They follow me to the bathroom, to the store (they stay in the car!), and if I move to a different room they must get up and find a closer place to lay down.
    Even worse, we moved into our new travel trailer full-time, so now we’re in a condo-style RV park surrounded by other RVs and people (how dare they walk past our windows!).

We lived in our old travel trailer last summer, so once our stuff actually appeared in the new trailer the dogs were surprisingly understanding. This has still been a massive disruption to their routine and it requires a lot of naps to get everyone reoriented.

Minneapolis
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ClicketySnap What lovely pups! Mine acts similarly whenever she sees a suitcase or travel bag. Tom Bihn Forum Pets

"I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Bihn Forum Pets-oryx-sewing-assistant-jpg
    Oryx, my sewing assistant, is one of the many reasons I tell people to wash their masks before wearing them. Really they should do that anyway. But if they don't and they're allergic to cats...
    Spring

Forum Member
    Virginia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My cat occasionally likes to sit and pose in a TB box I received semi recently.

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Washington, DC
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to know I'm not the only one.

This is actually better than usual, typically all 3 of them want to know what's going on when I'm trying to sew. And they don't entirely like each other (well the kittens like each other, Sagan.... not so much). So I'm trying to keep them out of the way and referee repeated cat fights while also making sure they're not eating the thread or sticking their paw under the needle while trying to also not sew my own fingers.....

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-img_3948-jpeg
    Synapse 25, Aeronaut 30, Monster Truck, Travel Tray

“...a book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements, clumsy hands. If for a hundred and a hundred years everyone had been able freely to handle our codices, the majority of them would no longer exist. So the librarian protects them not only against mankind but also against nature, and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion, the enemy of truth.”
    ― Umberto Eco

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My puppy JJ, a deaf Texas Heeler is happy to have me teleworking two days a week. This is her favorite spot. Unless she has her head in my lap. Or she's ringing her bells to go out and check for squirrels!
    Tom Bihn Forum Pets-jj_blanket-jpg

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast