Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is Moon Pie proclaiming to me that the Heroine’s Journey was one of the best purchases I have made...
    Tom Bihn Forum PetsTom Bihn Forum PetsTom Bihn Forum PetsTom Bihn Forum PetsTom Bihn Forum PetsTom Bihn Forum Pets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24810[/ATTACH Tom Bihn Forum Pets-pet-jpg
    here is mr Wilkerson Big Grin
    sometimes the road is the destination

By the seaside, England
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time flies! You may remember our youngest Golden, Tresor, from earlier posts:

https://forums.tombihn.com/not-about...tml#post147468

https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...tml#post150403

Well... she was born on the solstice, in 2017. Which means that yesterday was her third birthday!

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-tresor-3rd-birthday-jpg

(the glossy black pup whose head you can see in the background... is her packmate, Titch - who is a Rottweiler cross Staffie... and a complete couch potato. Smilie )
    Last edited by PaulT00; 06-21-2020 at 05:10 AM.
    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    Time flies! You may remember our youngest Golden, Tresor, from earlier posts:

Well... she was born on the solstice, in 2017. Which means that yesterday was her third birthday!

(the glossy black pup whose head you can see in the background... is her packmate, Titch - who is a Rottweiler cross Staffie... and a complete couch potato. Smilie )
    Awwww, happy belated solstice birthday Tresor!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    NC Appalachians
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    Time flies! You may remember our youngest Golden, Tresor, from earlier posts.
    What a beautiful Golden! Such an amazing breed, and your lady is very beautiful! Please tell her happy belated birthday from us. Smilie So we have a 14-month-old Great Pyrenees / Yellow Lab mix that EVERYONE thinks is a Golden. It still surprises me, because as a lifelong dog owner and familiar with most of AKC breeds, I don't think she looks like a Golden. Especially at her weight which currently tops 100 lbs. And she's definitely got the Pyre saggy (aka old lady) face, double dew claws, etc etc. I've heard so many "Hey what a beautiful Golden" comments that I no longer correct people. It's her default breed lol. But hey, tell me what you think. This is our girl, right now, lounging next to me on our deck while I drink wine, surf (um yeah & bid) on eBay for TB bags, and get caught up on the forum. Smilie

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-apple-lee-jpg

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30