Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is Moon Pie proclaiming to me that the Heroine’s Journey was one of the best purchases I have made...
    Tom Bihn Forum PetsTom Bihn Forum PetsTom Bihn Forum PetsTom Bihn Forum PetsTom Bihn Forum PetsTom Bihn Forum Pets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]24810[/ATTACH Tom Bihn Forum Pets-pet-jpg
    here is mr Wilkerson Big Grin
    sometimes the road is the destination

By the seaside, England
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time flies! You may remember our youngest Golden, Tresor, from earlier posts:

https://forums.tombihn.com/not-about...tml#post147468

https://forums.tombihn.com/general-b...tml#post150403

Well... she was born on the solstice, in 2017. Which means that yesterday was her third birthday!

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-tresor-3rd-birthday-jpg

(the glossy black pup whose head you can see in the background... is her packmate, Titch - who is a Rottweiler cross Staffie... and a complete couch potato. Smilie )
    Last edited by PaulT00; 06-21-2020 at 06:10 AM.
    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    Time flies! You may remember our youngest Golden, Tresor, from earlier posts:

Well... she was born on the solstice, in 2017. Which means that yesterday was her third birthday!

(the glossy black pup whose head you can see in the background... is her packmate, Titch - who is a Rottweiler cross Staffie... and a complete couch potato. Smilie )
    Awwww, happy belated solstice birthday Tresor!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    NC Appalachians
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulT00 View Post
    Time flies! You may remember our youngest Golden, Tresor, from earlier posts.
    What a beautiful Golden! Such an amazing breed, and your lady is very beautiful! Please tell her happy belated birthday from us. Smilie So we have a 14-month-old Great Pyrenees / Yellow Lab mix that EVERYONE thinks is a Golden. It still surprises me, because as a lifelong dog owner and familiar with most of AKC breeds, I don't think she looks like a Golden. Especially at her weight which currently tops 100 lbs. And she's definitely got the Pyre saggy (aka old lady) face, double dew claws, etc etc. I've heard so many "Hey what a beautiful Golden" comments that I no longer correct people. It's her default breed lol. But hey, tell me what you think. This is our girl, right now, lounging next to me on our deck while I drink wine, surf (um yeah & bid) on eBay for TB bags, and get caught up on the forum. Smilie

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-apple-lee-jpg

Forum Member
    Virginia
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Bihn Forum Pets-img_6554-jpg

Tom Bihn Forum Pets-img_6559-jpg

Today I have some sad news to share. My senior kitty who appeared in many forum photos has passed away. Here are a couple of recent photos I took of her on her small Skookum Dog mat. She loved to lie on it in the afternoons when the sun came in through the windows, and I would dutifully move the mat as the sun shifted to ensure that she got her maximum sunshine quota. Rest in peace, sweet girl.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So sorry to hear of your loss @NWhikergal . I remember many posts of your kitty on her Skookum mats (and elsewhere). We will miss her.

moriond

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So sorry NWhikergal. They always stay in our hearts, treasure those wonderful pictures.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So very sorry NWhikergal. It is so hard to say goodbye to our furry family members.

Chicago Suburbs, Illinois
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear about your cat, @NWhikergal . We lost our cat back in February. She was two and a half, and only a week after being diagnosed with feline leukemia we had to let her go. We were rocked. It was hard. It always is. I don’t know if loss ever feels better over time, but I do think the more time that passes since, the more grateful we are for the limited time we did have. Thinking of you guys tonight.

Follow me on Instagram!

@outside_chicago

@wright_in_the_midwest

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post
    Tom Bihn Forum Pets-img_6554-jpg

Today I have some sad news to share. My senior kitty who appeared in many forum photos has passed away. Here are a couple of recent photos I took of her on her small Skookum Dog mat. She loved to lie on it in the afternoons when the sun came in through the windows, and I would dutifully move the mat as the sun shifted to ensure that she got her maximum sunshine quota. Rest in peace, sweet girl.
    I am so sorry @NWhikergal

Thank you for sharing your kitty with us over the years. I'm glad she had you and you had her.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I am so sorry @NWhikergal

Thank you for sharing your kitty with us over the years. I'm glad she had you and you had her.
    I am so so very sorry for your loss. She will always be with you, always. Tom Bihn Forum Pets

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Autumn afternoon's vibe.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Alabama
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @NWhikergal so sorry! I know how much love the fur babies bring to our lives. She was a beautiful cat, and sounds like she had a beautiful soul too.

"Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Virginia
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom Bihn Forum Pets

Sunday afternoon two new family members joined me. And I am discovering that a kitten in motion likes to stay in motion! Until they finally wear themselves out from playing thunder cats. These sister rescue kittens are approximately 4.5 months old.

Last edited by NWhikergal; 11-13-2020 at 12:31 PM.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast