Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post
    Sunday afternoon two new family members joined me. And I am discovering that a kitten in motion likes to stay in motion! Until they finally wear themselves out from playing thunder cats. These sister rescue kittens are approximately 4.5 months old.
    Yay!! Welcome, kittens! Have you named them yet? They look wild in the best way.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oooh, kittens! They look mischievous. Smilie Glad you have them to keep you entertained! <3

Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post
    Sunday afternoon two new family members joined me. And I am discovering that a kitten in motion likes to stay in motion! Until they finally wear themselves out from playing thunder cats. These sister rescue kittens are approximately 4.5 months old.

Forum Member
    Virginia
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom Bihn Forum Pets

@Darcy and @haraya , they are both wild and mischievous in the best way! It is the first time I have adopted rescue kittens rather than rescue adults, and I am amazed by their level of energy and ingenuity. It seems to be either full speed or full stop, and it only took a few days for them to defeat the pet gates, given their boundless spirit of exploration. @Darcy , the kitten naming has also been the greatest challenge, and while I have some contender names I am trying out, I am still struggling as I observe their personalities. The current strong contenders are Willow and either Pixie or Skye. But still TBD...

The fake sushi toys amuses me more than it should.

Gratuitous kittens photos captured after they had exhausted themselves
    Last edited by NWhikergal; 11-15-2020 at 07:17 AM.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fully support gratuitous kitten photos!

As for names...your post says "wild and mischievous" Big Grin you could stop right there with Wild and Mischief, but then maybe they'd want to live up to their kitten names
    Last edited by G42; 11-19-2020 at 08:29 AM. Reason: typo
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love them! And highly approve of all your name options. Smilie Keep the pictures coming!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Bihn Forum Pets-125532037_3442670545853632_338105399803504719_o-jpeg

Not our pet, but my daughter's wearing her new V4 mask while showcasing a pooch at our county animal services. Wishbone looks like he's noticing her nicely made TB mask. His adoption appointments for the day got filled quickly so it's a pretty sure thing that Wishbone will be going to his forever home today!

Alabama
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indy and I are out for a walk on an unusually fall crisp day (donít have too many quintessential autumn days on the gulf coast of Mississippi), you can see some of the remnants of damage from Hurricane Zeta behind him. The insurance assessors are just now coming around, so most work thatís been done is just tarp roofs, pick up debris and trim trees down enough that they donít cause more damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31