Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is gorgeous @adalandon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marytattoo: A4 is our standard size for most papers like invoices, letters etc comparebale to your letter-size. A5 is A4 foulded in half. Next would be A6 (half of A5) and so on. The DIN A sizes all "build" on one another. And for us Europeans the very nice thing is, that A5 fits into the FNJ.

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Marytattoo: A4 is our standard size for most papers like invoices, letters etc comparebale to your letter-size. A5 is A4 foulded in half. Next would be A6 (half of A5) and so on. The DIN A sizes all "build" on one another. And for us Europeans the very nice thing is, that A5 fits into the FNJ.

Ilkyway
    Thanks! I couldn't figure out how your sizes matched up with our sizes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I would share a few doodles with TB stuff in it. Sorry for the untidy lines as they were all done quite fast.

Dream bag
    Journaling, Sketching, Planning, Scheduling... What do we still like to do on paper?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1434310079-289387-jpg

One of my cats sitting on a large COP
    Journaling, Sketching, Planning, Scheduling... What do we still like to do on paper?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1434310112-089962-jpg

Pokilani's partner with her S19 (hope this doesn't seem creepy... I was practicing drawing people using whatever was on my screen)
    Journaling, Sketching, Planning, Scheduling... What do we still like to do on paper?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1434310137-354186-jpg

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adalangdon View Post
    Thought I would share a few doodles with TB stuff in it. Sorry for the untidy lines as they were all done quite fast.
    All are beautiful - my favorite is the Swift drawing. Just gorgeous!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dream bag
    Journaling, Sketching, Planning, Scheduling... What do we still like to do on paper?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1434310079-289387-jpg

Journaling, Sketching, Planning, Scheduling... What do we still like to do on paper?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1434310112-089962-jpg

Pokilani's partner with her S19 (hope this doesn't seem creepy... I was practicing drawing people using whatever was on my screen)
    Journaling, Sketching, Planning, Scheduling... What do we still like to do on paper?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1434310137-354186-jpg
    Super lovely! While I'm NOT a cat person, you did a great job.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by marytattoo; 06-14-2015 at 07:37 PM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new to-do list preferences: Art Alternatives spiral-bound notebook and a Sharpie Pen (fine point). Not sure the difference between a fine point Sharpie and a Sharpie Pen fine point, but there is a difference in the feel on the paper. My local Ace Hardware had the pens and I got the notebook from a local art supply and fabric store.

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Journaling, Sketching, Planning, Scheduling... What do we still like to do on...

Dream bag

Oh goodness! An Aubergine/Steel Swift and my love in one post! This is what dreams are made of! LOVE IT! So well done, @adalangdon! Super sweet kitty too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post
    Oh goodness! An Aubergine/Steel Swift and my love in one post! This is what dreams are made of! LOVE IT! So well done, @adalangdon! Super sweet kitty too!

Aw! Well, I'm glad it has brought joy and amusement... That was my objective :-)

TB Ravelry Moderator Mausermama's Avatar
    Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokilani View Post

Wow @adalangdon! You are so talented! I love them all! (and the purple color is a shot of pure joy!)
    Last edited by Mausermama; 06-16-2015 at 06:15 AM. Reason: I'm not fully awake!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adalangton, loooove your dream bag and you are extremely talented.

Thanks for sharing!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new edition of Field Notes is out - looks gorgeous!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @GoStanford, i subscribed yesterday. Smilie

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9