Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only ordered from
    Japan. Jet pens was really limited as other people mentioned. That being said today's reveal is that Hobonichi is expanding more into international markets and along with that Jet Pens will be carrying a much wider variety for the first time ever. Fingers crossed because I love treats from Japan but I really hate paying international shipping.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have my almost Tiffany blue boxes

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a green box and a pink box still, but must've recycled the Tiffany blue ones.
    Jetpens still gets plenty of business from me. (They're in my Frequently Visited sites, says my nosy browser lol) But I do like ordering from Hobonichi.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an A6, second year now, and love the size. I use it mainly for planning and secondarily diary and sketch per day in whatever space is left around my planning notes. It isn't an art journal and the drawing is basic and it overlaps the writing and the whole thing is not neat, but I like the process of a drawing to capture something of the day. I use a 2 A6's a year - filling one and then another - to fit it in, using half the book for notes and collections, and diary (thoughts and gratitude), by writing over the unneeded dated pages (eg first six months of the year). It is working really well but I am tempted by the mega weeks just for all the blank pages!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the A5 Cousin Avec this year - my first foray. I like the 2 books, 6 months per book feature of the Avec and I like the larger A5 size. I use it to record - not to plan (my phone and Pimlical- cannot be beat for planning).

I cannot draw a straight line, so I just write. In my Book 1 (Jan to June) I pasted some mementos on certain days. I learned quickly that makes the book thick and affects how lays for writing in it. So I got very selective about what to paste in the book. My Book 2 has only 2 items pasted in it, so far.

I wish I could draw. I drool over the pretty pages I see posted online and on this thread.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an A6 this year, and to my surprise, have actually kept up. On Sunday evenings I go through my Google calendar (the electronic calendar can be shared with my husband so we can coordinate, which has been a lifesaver for us) and put the relevant stuff for the coming week into my Techo, plus put down any to-do items on the appropriate day. That only takes a little space, so I do a bit of journaling/writing about any thoughts on the rest of the page. On days where I miss journaling, (an infrequent occurrence, which has shocked me!) I go back and paint something. I am completely untrained in art and my painting reflects that, but it's fun to play with and hey, there are zero consequences to being bad at it.

I have also really enjoyed the quotes on the two-day page spread. I've taken to writing down a thought about the quote on each page. They aren't always very deep thoughts, but I find hem a good nudge to start writing something.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23