Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to use the travel cubelet as a mini purse, but I found it was a little squashed with a small wallet, hobonichi in a case, ventolin puffer and big set of keys.

without the keys, it would have been ok, but the additional bulky item felt too packed for me, although it all fit ok.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hobonichi Techos are 20% off at the Need Supply friends & family sale right now. With the discount they are $26 (+ shipping, unless you buy some other stuff to get above the $100 free shipping minimum. So Jet Pens might still be cheaper for many.)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my first post in this forum, so please excuse me if I do something wrong! I just got my first techo and I am in love. I was trying to bullet journal (for years) but really needed the structure of a printed calendar. I was surprised at how small the techo is, and wasn't sure that I would like that, but I LOVE it now. I have no trouble filling the pages and feeling accomplished, lol.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirri View Post
    I wanted to use the travel cubelet as a mini purse, but I found it was a little squashed with a small wallet, hobonichi in a case, ventolin puffer and big set of keys.

without the keys, it would have been ok, but the additional bulky item felt too packed for me, although it all fit ok.
    You could clip the Cubelet in front of the Travel Cubelet to make a bigger front pocket, it would fit your big set of keys.

Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Knittingjewel View Post
    This is my first post in this forum, so please excuse me if I do something wrong! I just got my first techo and I am in love. I was trying to bullet journal (for years) but really needed the structure of a printed calendar. I was surprised at how small the techo is, and wasn't sure that I would like that, but I LOVE it now. I have no trouble filling the pages and feeling accomplished, lol.
    Welcome! Youíve already discovered our two favorite addictions: TB and Hobonichi! Youíre in the right place! The Hobonichi Techo thread

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi recent TB addict...and just got my Hobonichi A6 English version. It is love. The A6 fits perfectly into my Side effect purse with Fossil small wallet, small double organize and cellphone.

Colorado Springs
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone order new Hobonichi stuff this season?

TB Ravelry Moderator Mausermama's Avatar
    Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes! My order arrived today. Lots of fabulous goodies. I selected the A6 English with the Primavera cover. A friend ordered the A5 with the stitched flowers on the green background. I also picked up a Weeks (the floral on the cream background) with a COC to use as my blog planning notebook. My son got the A6 English with the Shakespeare cover. And a few other bits and bobs as well.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just received my annual purchase of the Techo. I use a leather cover that I love, so the book is all I need. Smilie
    Today is a good day for a good day!

Toronto, ON Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also just received my English Techo as well as the Plain Notebook and a Weeks for my daughter. I have enough covers to last a lifetime but got myself a leather Gillio cover last year which is beautiful and practical and will be my cover this year and probably for years to come. I also ordered a credit card size template from Dear Lily Designs ‚Äď DearLilyDesigns which has all 3 Hobonichi sizes of checkboxes and circles.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Hobonichi Techo thread

Iím sorry for the newbie question but Iíve always wanted one and think 2020 might be the year to start. Where is the best place to purchase one and quality leather cover? I need it for work mainly and looking for English A5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BihnFan2019; 09-25-2019 at 02:07 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BihnFan2019 View Post
    Where is the best place to purchase one and quality leather cover?
    If you are looking to purchase just the book, JetPens is probably your best bet - although the A5 (Cousin and Cousin Avec) are now both showing as out-of-stock. You can sign up for stock notification. Hobonichi online storefront charges about US $5 + about $20 minimum to ship items to North America.

JetPens also stocks some of the Hobonichi covers for the A5. There are many vendors on Etsy who offer leather covers for the Hobonichi A5. I like the GFeller cover - plain and simple wrap leather cover. So if you want one with pockets, GFeller is NOT it.

I am waiting for the Day Free to become available for order on November 1. I think I will go with the A6.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    If you are looking to purchase just the book, JetPens is probably your best bet - although the A5 (Cousin and Cousin Avec) are now both showing as out-of-stock. You can sign up for stock notification. Hobonichi online storefront charges about US $5 + about $20 minimum to ship items to North America.

JetPens also stocks some of the Hobonichi covers for the A5. There are many vendors on Etsy who offer leather covers for the Hobonichi A5. I like the GFeller cover - plain and simple wrap leather cover. So if you want one with pockets, GFeller is NOT it.

I am waiting for the Day Free to become available for order on November 1. I think I will go with the A6.
    Thanks so much. I did see they were out of stock The Hobonichi Techo thread. I might try a Japanese A6 Avec from Amazon and see if I can do the smaller size and then pick up the 2020.

Yes, I saw some nice covers on Etsy too The Hobonichi Techo threadThe Hobonichi Techo thread

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BihnFan2019 View Post
    I’m sorry for the newbie question but I’ve always wanted one and think 2020 might be the year to start. Where is the best place to purchase one and quality leather cover? I need it for work mainly and looking for English A5.

I purchased my book from Jetpens and my cover from Popov Leather. Highly recommend them (no affiliation).
    Today is a good day for a good day!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto on the suggestion to get notification from JetPens and order when back in stock. Plenty of time before 2020.

My order was just two different covers. I got both of the "backpack" covers the blue A6 and red A5. I like them both but the front pocket on the A5 is so much more pactical since an A6 book is aready small the pocket doesn't hold much of anything.

I'm not good about keeping up with a date based calendar so i'm just using the new plain nnotebooks.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast