Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tebnewyork View Post
    Ditto on the suggestion to get notification from JetPens and order when back in stock. Plenty of time before 2020.
    What is so special about JetPens? Why not buy one from others that have in stock, like Amazon today? Just curious..

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgets View Post
    What is so special about JetPens? Why not buy one from others that have in stock, like Amazon today? Just curious..
    Hi @gadgets,

JetPens is a good source of other stationary and pen products and will ship without additional postage charges to the U.S. for amounts over $25. Amazon works pretty well if you catch stock at the beginning of the buying season (near the August debut, or the February debut, for example), but then they tend to sell out and basically don't restock. The other (secondary) sellers of the Hobonichi products at Amazon then tend to jack up the prices. What seemed to happen (as people read through the Hobonichi discussion thread), is that a lot of the interest also goes to other pens, paper types, washi tapes, and miscellania that JetPens seems to carry (and also discusses in overall reviews).

If you're really interested in the specialty items it's worth ordering directly from Hobonichi, but postage is expensive. And I think your suggestion about ordering from other sources that have the item in stock is fine, but, as I said, I've found that unless you catch the Hobonichi products at the start of a production line at Amazon, you won't be as successful in ordering items or finding the same range of selection.

Just my thoughts YMMV,

moriond

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for replying. I was curious because they are (A5, A6) currently in stock at Amazon at similar or cheaper prices. Canít find English version of A5, though (But canít find it at JetPens either).

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @gadget, the only Hobonichi Planner with an English version is the A6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34