Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Shout out to the amazing crew at Tom Bihn

This is my first forum post, but I've been lurking in the past few months. My family and I are taking a big trip to Asia in a little bit, and thanks to all the insightful and helpful posts on this forum (from you guys! Thanks!), my sister and I planned our very first Tom Bihn order: Black Synapse 19 for her, Black ballistic Co-Pilot/blue Side Effect for me, along with various keystraps and organizers.

That was the plan.

Well, as you guys know, once you get a Tom Bihn bag, you fall in love- the clever design, the lightness of the bag, the improved organization of your EDC. So we made another order. Then the March 10th new products were announced. Then the Dyneema Co-Pilot returned.

No joke, I had 3 orders in 4 days. I had them consolidate and hold to ship (waiting for a backordered item), but TBAS kicked in, and I called Matthew at Tom Bihn, and said, "go ahead and ship what you have. I can't wait anymore." Matthew mentioned that he saw my backorder being prepared, and then TB shipped EVERYTHING. So, thanks to the angels at Tom Bihn who work so hard, while never sacrificing attention to detail or customer service! We LOVE our Tom Bihn stuff, and will post pics upon return

Colorado Springs
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kiko, welcome! You'll be all set for Asia.