Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ibex update: Costa Azul, it's a winner!

Hey guys,
    I posted a while back about getting some Ibex dresses, in the end I got Costa Azul in both colours, one in M (black) and one in L(grey)-just in case! They both fit with little difference, the pockets sit a bit better in the L but not enough for me to send either back to exchange. Dress is comfortable, flattering and versitile-it's a winner! I hope they now release this style in some colours (um light blue would be great!), because I'll be buying it!
    Vanessa

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG! Just checked and they have it in green! Should I or shouldn't I.......
    Vanessa

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay!! Always nice to find something that works really, really well on you. (I like to buy multiple colors, too, when I find something I love. )

I've been eyeing their Braelyn, Kira, and Carmen dresses - although uneven hemlines are usually a disaster on me. ;P I'm rediscovering dresses this summer - so easy!

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hooray! It looks like a great versatile dress for so many occasions. And thank you for sharing the sizing information. It's helpful to know, in case the dress and I cross paths in the near future.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haraya View Post
    Yay!! Always nice to find something that works really, really well on you. (I like to buy multiple colors, too, when I find something I love. )

I've been eyeing their Braelyn, Kira, and Carmen dresses - although uneven hemlines are usually a disaster on me. ;P I'm rediscovering dresses this summer - so easy!
    @haraya and Others, Ibex has just started a Memorial Day Sale with 20% off the Kira and Carmen dresses.:
    Memorial Day Sale - 20% OFF Select Styles - Women's Styles.

Also, I'm tempted by some of their other offerings in Azalea.

moriond

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI, I just got the Costa Azul dress in "Garden" - the color is not as green as I thought it might be which is a plus for me, since I don't have green in my wardrobe! Actually, the photo online is fairly accurate - it's kind of a muted blue-green color, looks green next to something that's true blue and blue next to something that's true green. I have to agree with @peppin's assessment, definitely a winner! Very flattering shape, fabric is very soft, not so light as to be sheer but not too heavy for comfort on hot summer days. I got an XS (typically wear a S or XS in Ibex), and it fits well, if not a teensy bit loose, so I'd say it runs a bit big for Ibex. Also got the Cascade Cardigan in Birch which feels fabulously classy, especially over the dress! Hope this helps anyone else considering making the move on buying this dress